Part I & Part II • FAQ

First Third
Frequently Asked Questions

First Third Frequently Asked Questions

The Blackbourne Family:

Q: Why is Ian Blackbourne scared of miniature poodles?
A: Because he considers them to be abominations. Like iced coffee, and other random things. You'll see why later.

Q: You said that Ian killed Owen's mother. Do we ever find out how and why?
A: Yes.

Q: If Ian turned in his brother, Oliver, then how can Oliver look up to Ian?
A: Because he does. It will be discussed.

Q: Why did Ian keep Sang in a cage?
A: That's a major spoiler that I'm not going to give out.

Q: Ian said that the continuation of the Blackbourne line is dependent on him or Owen. Can't Oliver get married or have kids?
A: Not exactly.

Q: Is Oliver, Volto?
A: Not telling.

Q: What is Oliver's ability?
A: You'll see.

Q: Are all the men of the Blackbourne family, except for Owen, evil?
A: That is an interesting question.

Q: Why did Owen and Sean wait to tell someone about Sang?
A: Because they were both children, and stuck in abusive situations with their guardians. They were scared to seek out authority figures, and thought they could handle it on their own.

☜♡☞

The Gentreau Family:

Q: Is everyone in the Gentreau family part of the Academy?
A: Nope.

Q: You said that Roman and Isabelle didn't leave their home after Diana died. How could Roman still be a part of the Academy then?
A: He worked behind the scenes, from his home, and was mostly retired. He came out of retirement when Sang was found.

Q: What happened with Sang's mother?
A: You'll see.

☜♡☞

The Sorenson Family:

Q: Is it true that Maro and Mrs Sorenson disappeared? Where did they go?
A: Maro knew that the likelihood that Sang's identity being discovered was high, so he skipped town with his mom. There are reasons, reasons you'll find out later. However, if Maro doesn't want to be found, he won't be found.

Q: Are the Sorensons good or bad?
A: Hmmm. I wonder?

Q: Are Maro and Sang really the same age?
A: Yes. While they weren't born in the same month, they are the same age.