part 3 - Divorce

Arnav was shocked hearing this from khushi.
"what?..khushi you're...pregnant?"
"If you don't believe me then here!"
Khushi got the ultrasound photos of their baby and gave them him. "Here."
Arnav took them and looked at them. He began to smile and cry at the same time. After a few minutes he looked at khushi.
"Khushi..is that really..my.."
"No mr. raizada!..it's my baby. Not yours, only mine!"
Arnav gave her an angry look, "what do you mean only yours damnit?! heh? it's our baby!"
Khushi turned her back to face him.
"...i want a divorce."

•          •          •          •          •          •          •          •

"what?" asked Arnav with his shocked face. He never thought that Khushi would want a divorce! He thought she would fight for their realtionship..for their Love. Why is she doing this?

Arnav turned her around to face him and gave her an angry look. "You cannot ask for a divorce khushi!..i-"
"i'm not asking you..it's my decision."
And with that sentence khushi also broke arnav's heart. He thought that it's a bad nightmare..but no it's real. His Khushi doesn't want him to live with her, or their baby.
"Kya hua?" asked khushi after a while.
Arnav looked at her with tears in his eyes.
"It hurts right?" khushi's heart was cold now. She wasn't feeling guilty for arnavs tears. He deserves it, she thought.

Khushi didn't look long at his eyes. She went to their wardrobe and put her clothes into a suitcase.
"I'm going back to buaji's house. I'll not come back, so it would be nice if you remove all those wedding pictures and move on." khushi was about to leave when she heard arnav's soft voice.
"We'll never see again?"
Khushi turned her body to him and gave him a cold face. Arnav wanted her so bad to stay back but unfortunately..
"That would have been nice, but unhappily we meet again at our divorce date.." and with that she was gone.

Arnav locked the door and started crying. He took their wedding picture and looked at it.
He never thought that one day he would not be next to his khushi..he doesn't want this to happen, he loves her.
"I'm sorry khushi..i'm an idiot! But i promise..i'll always be there for you and our little miracle."
Arnav stood up and wanted to talk to khushi.

Khushi was now at the livingroom. All the raizadas were starring at her. Was she really leaving..forever? Even Mami didn't feel well seeing khushi leave.
"Ehh..phatti saree..what happend? Are you leaving?" Asked mami.
"Manorma!" Whispered nani who was standing next to her.
"Nani ji..Mamai ji..Di..i'll miss you all a lot. Woh..A..Arnav ji and i decided to get a divorce." Khushi had tears in her eyes but she didn't want them! She wanted to become strong and not cry for a person who didn't even deserves it!

"But khushi ji..what happend between you both? You were-" NK couldn't even finish his sentence because of khushi.
"If you have any questions then please ask Arnav ji..i don't want to talk about it. I just want to leave and have some time for me." Khushi looked at the family memebers. She saw that they were all feeling bad for her and didn't want her to leave the House.
"Please..?" asked khushi the family members and they were just nodding.
Khushi took her suitcase and went out of the house but little did she know that there was shyam waiting for her.

"Khushi ji?" asked shyam who was coming out of his hiding place behind a plant.
Khushi was shocked to see him. What was he doing there? What is he doing here?
"What are you doing here shyam?!"
"Khushi ji..i feel sorry for you. I told you that he's not the right one for you! He's always angry and yelling at you. You shouldn't have married him! He's an idiot khushi ji!" He stood right infront of her.
"LISTEN! I don't care what you say! It's my decision and my life! Do you understand that mr. Jha? It can be that it was a mistake for marrying him..but i'll never see my child as a mistake! Never!"

"What? Child?..khushi ji you're pregnant?" Shyam was shocked hearing that khushi was pregnant with his brother-in-law! He thought that now he could get khushi as his wife..but there's no chance now..because of that child who's growing inside her.

Khushi just realized that she spoke without thinking. She looked at her feets but then shyam grabbed her by her shoulders.

"I would have never let you go with the child khushi ji! Never! Just listen to me and we'll become a happy family! Trust me, i'll give you a wond-" "slam!!" Khushi slapped shyam to stop him from the rubbish he was talking.

Arnav came down the stairs and thought he could talk with khushi but he couldn't see her.
"Where's khushi?" asked arnav.
The whole family turned their faces to see arnav with red eyes looking for his wife.
"Nanav..she just went out.." said NK with a sad tone.
Arnav runned out of the house in hope that he could stop khushi from leaving him..forever.
When arnav opened the door he saw, for the second time, khushi and shyam really close to eachother. The first time he saw them was on the balcony at payal and akash's wedding.
He didn't even moved he just wanted to hear what they were talking about.

"Don't touch me! Why are you behaving like this! I'll leave with my child and i'm actually really happy that i don't have to see your face again! Never ever try to find us or contact us do you understand that mr.Jha!?" khushi yelled at him with her index finger pointig at him.

Arnav didn't know if he should believe what she said or not. Well the first time he already got it wrong..but now again the same misunderstanding? Maybe..it isn't even his child arnav thought.

"KHUSHI!" yelled arnav to break their conversation.
Khushi gave arnav a fearful look. She was afraid that he would again misunderstand them. Just like on her sisters wedding.
Shyam smiled like an idiot and whispered to khushi. "Now we're going to have fun.."
Khushi looked at him nervously.

Arnav went to them and just looked at khushi.
Khushi looked down at her feet. She didn't want to look into his red eyes.
Arnav turned his gaze to shyam.
"What's going on here Jijaji?" asked arnav politely.
"Sale sahab.." shyam also looked down as if he felt to bad to tell him the 'truth'.
"TELL ME DAMNIT! OTHERWISE!"
Arnav was close to punch him but khushi stopped him.
"Arnav ji please! It's not that what you think! You know how he is! He again wants you to think that we both have an affair..or even that-"
"This child is not mine?" ended arnav the sentence with his angry face.
"Sale sahab..you never trusted me..i told you that i love her..but you."
Arnav just closed his eyes and khushi just looked at him. When arnav opened his eyes again his eyes were dangerous red. Khushi never saw such eyes that were filled with pain, fear and angriness.
"I want you to never..and i repeat..never come back! I never want to see your face again khushi kumari gupta! Don't think that you can come with your child and say that i'm the father..i'm noone to you nor to this baby. And you don't even exist for me."
Khushis tears were flowing down her cheeks but she wipped them away.
Shyam just smiled at them and was happy that this so 'perfect couple' is now officially breaking up.
He went back into the house and let them alone.
Arnav and khushi were sharing an eye look.
"Arnav ji.." khushi was trying to say something but he yelled again.
"JUST SHUT UP! I don't wanna hear even a single word."

Khushi wanted to leave him and she knew that he wanted the same..but that he talks to her like that? Somewhere in her heart she felt bad for him..seeing her arnav ji like that was the worst thing she ever saw.

Arnav turned around and leaved from there.
When he got in he gave shyam a dangerous look, but didn't say anything.
"Chotte..what did she say?" Asked anjali with tears in her eyes.
Arnav thought for a moment. "Di we're getting divorced..that's the best for all."
"But chotte.." anjali didn't have a chance to ask him cause he went back to his room.

~~~
SO GUYS!! DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR? PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT IT'S THE END! THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE CHAPTERS AND WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY SOMEWHERE!❤️ TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE STORY AND IF YOU WANNA HAVE PART 4 ?!💫🔥