part 36 - holi hai!

Arnav started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the other side of the bed.

Empty.

Arnav wanted to look around the room but then.

*SPLASH*

Arnav was all went with coloured water. His bed was wet, the wall, the floor just everything!

„KHUSHI!" screamed arnav.

He looked at her but didn't see khushi. Instead of his crazy wife there were standing muskaan and ayaan.

„Muskaan? Ayaan?"

„HAPPY HOLI DADDY!" they both screamed.

But arnav was angry. They know he doesn't like all this. But they did it. Why? They know their father, he hates being suprised in the morning like this.

„Arnav ji come on wake up now..HUU!!"

Khushi walked in with her fresh washed clothes and saw the mess in the room. She closed her opened mouth with her hand. Arnav looked at her angry and stood up. Muskaan and ayaan just looked at him and knew, he was angry. Arnav stood infront of khushi.

„Kya hua?" asked khushi looking around the room. But then she saw the buckets in muskaan's and ayaan's hands.

„Ayaan? Muskaan? What did you do?" asked khushi.

„Shut up khushi." said arnav turning her to him.

„You told them to do this right?" asked arnav angry.

„Kya? Main?"

„Haan tum! You're the crazy one here."

Khushi got angry now. Why is everything whats crazy her fault? Everytime something happens in this house is her fault.

„Achcha? Main?"

„Haan tum!" said arnav pointing at her.

„DADDY! Please! Don't yell at mommy! It wasn't her idea. It was mine." said muskaan.

„What?" said arnav looking at her.

„Haan dad..muskaan wanted to wake you up like this. That's why..the coloured water." said ayaan looking down at his feet. Muskaan did the same.

„I thought you would like it. Because..red is your favourite colour." said muskaan still looking down.

Khushi chuckled at her words. Arnav smiled a little and told muskaan and ayaan to look at him.

„I'm not angry. But you guys know that i don't like suprises in the morning."

„Sorry daddy." said muskaan.

„It's ok." said arnav and kissed their foreheads.

„So. now let me get freshen up and then we'll play holi together ok?" asked arnav.

„YEAH!" both the little raizadas screamed and ran out of the room closing the door.

Khushi just smiled and started folding her dresses.

„You forgot something." said khushi without looking at him.

„Kya?" asked arnav.

„sorry bol." said khushi.

„Excuse me? Sorry? Main?" asked arnav.

„Haan aap! Laad governer! You said it's my fault. But see it wasn't my idea your kids had this idea. And they're not only mine they're also yours, which means that you are crazy too not only me mr Raizada." said khushi in one go.