part 25 - WEDDING ?

The kids were at school.
Arnav and akash went to work.
And the ladies stayed at home.

Khushi was lying on her bed and tried to fall asleep, but she couldn't. She thought about Di.

She knew she fell in love with aryan. But the truth just shocked them all. She never thought that he could do something like that. But khushi had a weird feeling, when she saw how aryan didn't punch arnav back and how he said that he deserves his punches, khushi had a feeling as if he's saying the truth.

Suddenly khushi heard the door open and Di came in with a plate. She smiled at her and sat on the bed next to her. Khushi tried to sat up but anjali helped her.

„How are you?" asked anjali.

„I'm fine Di, thank you." said khushi smiling.

Di smiled at her.

„Here, nani made some jalebis and aloo paratha for you."

„Thank you."

Di just smiled and started feeding her. Khushi ate as much as she could and Di wanted to leave.

„Eh..di."

„Ji khushi ji?"

„Can i ask you something?"

„Of course khushi ji."

Anjali sat next to her again.

„Di..it's about aryan."

Di's smile flew away and she looked down.

„Di, i don't want to hurt you. But..just tell me the truth."

Anjali again looked up at her.

„You love him right?"

Anjali had tears in her eyes and nodded slowly.

„Radha also started to love him like her father. Khushi ji, that's how destiny is. Some people find their love and live happy with them. I found love two times, but i never could live with them happily ever after.

„Don't say that Di. I know..what he wanted to do wasn'r right. But when i saw how he didn't freak out when arnav ji punched him. Or how he said that he deserves his punches, i just think that he also fell in love with you di."

„No khushi ji, it's over. Chotte wouldn't like this. And th whole family got to know it, it's too late."

„Let me talk to arnav ji, he'll understand."

Di just looked at her and smiled.

„I'm always there for you di." said khushi holding her hand.

Di hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.

„Thank you khushi ji."

EVENING

Arnav entered his room and saw khushi sleeping on their bed. He smiled and stepped towards her. He looked at her beautiful face and kissed her cheeks. He again looked at her face and kissed her chin.