part 28 - re•re•marriage

3 months passed. Shantivan was decorated like the taj mahal. Arnav's friends from the office and university. Nani was smiling and talked to some relatives. Ayaan was playing with some kids and ran into his father. Arnav pulled him up in his arms. He weared a suit, of course he's arnav singh raizada.

"Watch out champ." He said.

Ayaan smiled at his father. He was wearing a gold sherwani.

"Dad where is mom?"

"She's getting ready, she'll be here in a few minutes."

Khushi was sitting infront of a mirror. She was dressed in a beautiful lehenga. She had heavy jewellery on. Payal and akash came back to india for their wedding. Payal had a big baby bump, she was 8 month pregnant. Payal put the dupatta on khushi's head and smiled looking at her in the mirror.

"Khushi." Said payal and out khushi back to reality.

"You look beautiful." She smiled at her and put some kajal in the back of her ear. Khushi smiled at her.

"Come, i think arnav ji is dying to see you."

All the girls giggled and khushi blushed.

"Jiji!" Said khushi.

Downstairs nani told arnav to sit down i front of the fire and wait for khushi. Arnav nodded and sat down. Akash came to him and sat beside him.

"Bhai.."

Arnav looked at him confused.

"Kya hua akash?"

Ayaan sat on akash's lap and smiled at his uncle. Alash started chuckling with ayaan.

"What?" Asked arnav.

"Nothing bhai..just..you're happy to marry khushi again heh? And.."

He closed ayaans ears.

"To spend another wedding night with her?"

Arnav smirked and looked away. Akash opened ayaans ears.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, that's only for big guys."

"But i'm big na. I'm 7 years old."

Arnav smiled at his son.

"Hello hi bye bye, this this shantivan or the taj mahal.."

Arnav stood up and saw his family there. Mami, mama, nk and the little radha. Arnav walked to them.

"Mami? You guys here?"

"Arnav bitwa..how can't we come to the third wedding of you and khushi?" Asked mama smiling. Arnav smiled back and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"Nannav! Mere bhai!"

Nk hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Congratulations nannav! I hope khushi ji and you will have a happy life together with ayaan and your hone wala princess."  He said smiling.

"How do you know?" Said arnav looking at them suprised.

"Well..di actually told us." Said NK looking away. Arnav also looked away. Then he realised that she wasn't here.

"Where is she actually?"

"Well..she's at home.."

That actually disappointed arnav. He was angry with his sister, but he wanted to meet her. To see if she's fine.

When payal opened the door to get khushi out they stopped when they saw di infront of them. She smiled at them and had tears of joy in her eyes. Khushi's eyes got wide. If arnav would know that she's here then he'll freak out.

"Di? Aap?" Asked khushi.

"Khushi ji..i just wanted to see you."

Khushi hold her hand and put her inside the room.

"Why are you here di? You that if arnav sees you he'll freak out."

"I know khushi ji..he doesn't know that i'm here. Only you and payal know that i'm here. I just wanted to see, again dressed in a bridal lehenga. I wanted to see your happy face and your baby bump." She smiled and looked at her tummy. He got a little big since khushi is in the third month.

"It is a girl right?" She smiled at her.

Khushi started crying and nodded. She felt so sorry and guilty that anjali and arnav aren't the same anymore.

"Di..i'm sorry..please." Said khushi folding her hands.

Anjali broke them apart.

"Why khushi ji? It's not your fault. You don't have any fault."

"Then why don't you belive arnav ?" Said khushi strong. Anjali didn't know what to say.

"I know you love your husband. But think sbout your brother, did he ever do something that broke your heart? Did he ever tried to do something bad to you? No right? Now think a little bit di. Jijaji made a lot of mistakes and you forgave him, actually we all did. But arnav ji and i are not giving him another chance, he's dead for us now."

"Khushi ji.."

"Di please..i'm getting married. Don't make me feel sad and guilty at my own wedding. You should better talk to arnav ji and not me."

"Khushi ji please.."

"Come jiji." Said khushi walked out of the room. Payal followed her and let anjali alone. She started crying and went out of the room before someone could see her.

Downstairs everyone was waiting for the bride to come and finally the wait has an over. Khsuhi came downstairs with her sister snd some other girls. Arnav was mesmerized by his love. He could see her little baby bump and smiled. Everyone gave khushi a bright smile. Payal sat khushi next to arnav. He just looked at her but khushi couldn't. Khsuhi gave ayaan a sign to come to her. She whispered something in his ear, he nodded and went next to arnav.

"Dad." He whispered.

"Hm?" Asked arnav still looking at khushi.

Ayaan whispered in his ear.

"Stop staring at mom cause the people are watching."

Arnav looked at him and chuckled.

They started the ritual. Arnav put the manglasutra around her neck and sindoor on her forehead. They walked around the fire 7 times.

"Now you are husband and wife." Said the priest.

"YOU MAY KISS YOUR WIFE!" Screamed NK from behind.

They all started laugjing but khushi blushdd and hugged her arnav.

"Happy ? Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?"

Khushi nodded.

"Now we only have to wait for our baby. And we'll be a happy family."

Khushi looked at him and smiled.

"I love you khushi."

"I love you too..arnav ji."

"No khushi, call me arnav."

"Kyun?"

"Sexier."

"Hun?" Her mouth shaped a perfect O .

Arnav smiled and gsve her a tight hug again. Ayaan hugged khushi's tummy.

"I love you sissy." He kissed her tummy.

Arnav and khushi chuckled seeing him. Srnav took ayaan in his arms.

"Bhai!" Akash said with a camera in his hand.

"Just stay like that! I'll take a picture!"

They posed and akash clicked the first every family picture of arnav singh raizada's family.