part 8 - You're his...

Arnav and radha came to the living room. The whole family looked at them and smiled. Anjali stood up and walked towards her daughter. She cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Then anjali held her ears and gave radha a puppy face.

„I'm sorry.." said anjali.

„No mom, it's okey. You don't have to hold your ears!" said radha.

Anjali smiled at her.

„Aur vaise bhi..mama said that i can visitlondon with them." said radha looking at her uncle.

„Kya?" asked anjali.

„Haan di." said arnav smiling.

„There's nothing to stop radha from visiting london. But if you don't want to come then it's okey. I just want radha with me." said arnav side hugging his niece.

„Acha chotte? Since your niece is here you forgot about your di?" asked anjali faking an anger.

Arnav smiled at her.

„You are both very special for me."

Anjali smiled and hugged her chotte.

„Excuse me! That's my daddy and he's my best." said muskaan getting jealous and hugged arnav's leg.

The whole family including arnav started laughing. Arnav held muskaan in his arms and looked at her.

„Your best?" asked arnav smiling.

„Well..you're just the best-est-est daddy in this world." said muskaan showing with her arms how much she loves her father. In the next moment she hugged him.

„I love you daddy."

„I love you too princess."

„Ok ok..guys! Now tell me..who want to go to london?" asked nk.

Akash

Payal

Aditya

Khushi

Arnav

Ayaan

Muskaan

And Radha

Held their hand up. Nk counted them and got shocked.

„Eight people? Eight!" said nk shocked.

„What's the matter nk?" asked arnav.

„Nannav! Mere bhai!" said nk and walked to him.

„Listen..i know your the laad governer, i mean a big man..you know.."

„Come to the point." said arnav.

„Yes. Look, that's too expensive nannav!" said nk.

„Nahne ji! Don't forget that this is ASR. And he gets what he wants. And by the way, he himslef said that money comes easily. So, i don't care, i just want to cisit london again." said khushi.

Arnav lifted his eyebrow and looked at his wife.

„Okey okey. Guys, let's don't talk too much about this and start getting ready for london. Come on." sais akash and his little family went to their room.

„Haan jijaji is right. Let's get ready. Come kids." muskaan jumped out from her fathers arms and held khushi's hand and walked to her room.

„Dad can you help me?" asked ayaan.

„Yeah sure." said arnav and they walked to his room.

Radha looked at her mother.

„Mom..?"