part 37 - Memories

Khushi raise her head from his chest and looked into his beautiful and chocolate brown eyes. Arnav gave her a small smile and took a part of her hair behind her ear. Khushi took his hand and kissed it.

„Kya hua? Aaj raat kaaphee romantic hai kya?"

He hugged her again bringing her face closer to his till their noses touched and he continued his sentence.

„Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..."

Khushi gave him a small smile and stroke his hair pulling her head back a little and got off of him and layed on her back.

„Kya hua?" asked arnav looking at her.

„Kuch nahi.." said khushi and layed on her left arm showing arnav her back. Arnav was confused by her act. He touched her right arm.

„Khushi?"

She layed on her back again and looked at him. Her eyes were full of tears.

„Hey.." said arnav cupping her face. A tear fell on her cheek and he whipped it away with his thumb.

„Why are you crying?" asked arnav worried.

Khushi layed on her right arm and kissed his cheek.

„I love you arnav ji, truelly, deeply and madly.."

Arnav just looked at her with a worried face. Khushi closed her eyes and hugged him again.

„Khushi, i love you too. But..you're acting really weird.."

He wanted to break the hug but khushi held on him tight.

„No arnav ji please..i want to have you near me. I want to feel your warmth." she said hiding her face in his neck.

Arnav closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment with his dear wife. He broke the hug and started kissing her cheek. He got on top of her slowly and started kissing her neck.

~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning arnav woke up because of arun's cry.

„Khushi.." he said in a lazy tone rubbing his eyes.

„Khushi!" he called her again and touched the right side of the bed where she should actually be..

But there was nobody.

„Khushi?" he asked himself and opened his eyes looking around the room. He took the blanket off of him and stood up slowly. Arun didn't stop crying.

„Okey buddy okey..i'm comming." said arnav and walked to him. He took him in his arms and tried to calm him down.

„Shh, it's okey daddy is here.." said arnav hugging his son.

When his eyes fell on arun's bed, he saw a letter there. He took the piece of paper in his hand and read the title.

‚Arnav Ji'

He knew it was Khushi's letter. He threw the letter on his bed and called hari prakash.

„Hari Prakash!"

„Hari Prakash!"

He entered the room.

„Ji Arnav Bhaiyya?"

„Can you please take care of arun for a second?"

„Yes of course." he said and took arun in his arms and was ready to leave the room.

„Erh..Sun!" said arnav before HP could leave the room.

„Ji?"

„Did you see khushi this morning?"

„Nahi arnav bhaiyya."

Arnav just nodded and HP left the room.

Arnav took the letter in his hands and opened it.

„ Arnav Ji, I hope you won't hate me for my decision. Maybe you're asking yourself now where i am..but i can't tell you. I left you..forever. Please don't try to find me. I know i hurt you alot with my decision..but trust me..it's the best for the both of us.

Khushi"

His eyes were red of anger and sadness.

„No..this can't be true.." he said to calm himself down.

„THIS CAN'TBE TRUE DAMMIT!" he shouted a threw their picture to the ground. It broke in 1000 pieces just like his life without her. Why is she doing this? Why is she leaving him for nothing..?

Akash opened the door together with nk and entered the room.

„Bhai!" said akash worried and touched his shoulder.

„Nannav? Are you ok? What happened?"

Arnav gave them the letter and they both read it. Nk had a clue why she didleft the house and this family. But he didn't want to tell arnavbefore he was 100% sure.

„Bhai..maybe that's just a prank." said akash.

„No, that's not a prank. She left me..she left us.."

Akash and nk felt bad for their brother. They both sat him on his bed. Akash was sitting to his right and nk to his left listening to him.

„She left Ayaan..Muskaan..Our little Arun..and me."

Akash and nk looked at each other and held back their tears. Arnav wanted to stand up and was about to fall on the floor but both his brothers helped him by holding his arms.

„Bhai!"

„Nannav!"

They both said at the same time when they hold his arms.

„Nannav, please don't do this..we can't see you like that." said nk sad.

„Haan bhai..we will find her. And i'll help you, you're not alone."

„Yes, i'll help you too." said nk.

„Chotte?"

Nani entered the room and was shocked to see her three boys crying.

„Kya hua? Chotte? What happened?" said nani cupping his face.

„Nani.." arnav wanted to start but akash stopped him.

„Dadi..khushi ran away. She breaks her relation to bhai."

„Kya?" asked nani shocked.

„How can she do this? She is a mother of 3 children..she's a wife..why is she doing this?! Why-"

Suddenly nani closed her eyes and held her chest. Nk helf her body because she was about to fall on the floor.

„Dadi!"