part 3 - Tumhari himat kaise hui..?!

Arnav broke the hug with divya and started asking them.

„How do you know my wife? Who are you?"

Divya stopped crying and looked at rajeev.

„Bitwa i think we should look for your wife, i don't want anything to happen to her. After that..we can talk.."

Arnav just nodded and they drove to that old house. Rajeev was sitting next to arnav and divya was sitting on the backseat.

„That's the house?" asked arnav.

„Haan!" said rajeev.

„And khushi is in there?" asked arnav.

„Haan! I saw her!" said divya.

Arnav opened the door and started walking towards the house. Rajeev got out of the car and stopped him.

„No! Da-" rajeev stopped talking as he was cutten off by arnav.

„I have to find her sir. I don't want to wait." said arnav.

„I know but i don't think that those two are alone. I mean..do you know those men?"

„How did they look like?"

„One was as tall as you. He had dark hair and big black eyes.." said divya.

Arnav knew exactly who they meant. Shyam.

„Was there another man?" asked arnav.

They both nodded.

„Khushiji please eat something. I want to start a happy life with you!" said shyam giving her a plate with food.

„I don't want to eat of your hand." said khushi without looking at him.

„Kyun?" asked shyam angry and pressed her cheeks with his hand. Khushi got scared but didn't look at him.

„You have to forgrt him khushi ji! He's notyour husband anymore! You're mine! And i'll make you mine..forever."

Khushi pushed him away and he fell on the floor she wanted to open the door but she couldn't. Shyam held her by her waist and threw her on the floor. Khushi's forehead started bleading as she landed on her face.

„Khushiji!" shyam ran to her and cupped her face.

„I'm sorry khushi ji! I didn't want to hurt you."

„DON'T TOUCH ME!" she said and stood up.

„JUST LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

„Khushi ji..why can't you understand that i love you. Please!"

„NO! NO NO NO! YOU'RE A PSYCHO! I'D RATHER DIE THAN LIVE THE REST OF MY LIVE WITH YOU!"