part 5 - Slumber party at bhua ji's House

The whole family was ready to visit bhua ji's house.

„Ok so shall we go now?" asked arnav with a smiling Muskaan in his arms.

„YES! I can't wait to see bhua ji!" said muskaan happy hugging her father.

Arnav smiled at his little princess. Khushi smiled at them and they wanted to go.

„Wait."

They all turned their heads to dadi.

„Where are you going?"

„Dadi ji..babu ji's health is better now. We wanted to meet him." Said khushi.

„Acha? That's very beautiful. But why didn't you tell me that you're leaving?" asked dadi friendly.

Khushi looked at arnav.

„Dadi you said you want to rest that's why we didn't call you." said arnav.

Dadi smiled at him.

„I'm comming too."

„Theek hain." said arnav.

Khushi was a little suprised. Dadi acted really friendly.

They all went with three cars to the guptas. Arnav and khushi were in one car with the three little kids. Nk, akash, payal, nani and dadi were in one car. And in the third car was mama, mami, di and radha.

Arnav was settling muskaan's seatbelt and khushi settled aditya's seatbelt. Arnav sat on his driver seat and khushi next to him.

„Seatbelt." said arnav.

Khushi smiled at him and settled her seatbelt.

„Mr over caring." muttered khushi to herself.

Arnav started the car. The kids were talking to each other and watching a disney movie. Khushi looked at arnav and laid her hand over his that was holding the circuit. Arnav looked at her when he felt her touch.

„Kya hua?" he asked looking at the road.

„Arnav ji..dadi is scaring me.."

„Kyun?"

„She's acting so friendly, i know it's something to be happy about..but still."

„Khushi you're overthinking. Don't worry, i'm by your side." said arnav and held her hand.

Khushi smiled at him.

„I know." she said looking at their hands.

„Moomie! Aditiya stopped my movie!" said muskaan angry.

„No! You told me you don't want to watch it anymore!" said aditya disappointed.

„It's ok muskaan. You don't have to watch a movie, bhua ji's house is not far away." said arnav.

„What about if you tell us a story chachu?" said aditya.

„A story?" asked arnav.

„No kids. He doesn't know any stories." said khushi.

„Of course i know! Haina muskaan." said arnav looking at his little princess.

She smiled and nodded.

„Then tell us!" said ayaan.