part 21 - The Bed Broke Again

The pandit was saying the prayers as nk and lavanya were sitting next to eachother. Nani gave NK the mangalsutra and he put it around her neck. After that was done, he put the sindoor on her forehead. When NK put the sindoor on her forehead lavanya closed her eyes and smiled. She felt so happy in that moment. She's his now, forever.

They both stood up and walked around the fire seven times. They threw flowers on them and smiled. The kids were enjoying the wedding and smiling brightly as they were throwing the flowers on their NK chaachu and their new chachee.

Khushi smiled and held held arnav's hand. He looked at her in question. She didn'r even notice him and still looked at the newly wedded couple. Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead. Khushi looked at him and punched his chest lightly.

„Ouch! Why?" asked arnav.

„You can't kiss me infront of everyone." sais khushi shy.

„Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, i can kiss you whenever i want and.." said arnav stressing the ‚a' and leaning to her hear.

„Whereever i want." he whispered in her ear.

Khushi turned her head to him and looked at him shocked. Arnav took his chance and gave her a quick peck on her lips. Khushi turned her head to the others to see if somebody saw them, but thankfully not..only.

Aryan and Anjali smirked at them and started laughing. Khushi got red and angry. She gave arnav one last angry look and walked to her sister. Arnav got confused and looked to his sister. She showed arnav a thumb up and started laughing again.

Arnav smirked and knew that they've seen them, but he didn't care, they're married damnit!

FINALLY! RAIZADA MENSION

„Ek minute!" said mami holding the cup with rice and the plate with red colour.

„Ok miss kashyap. I mean..lavanya bitiya you can start." said mami.

Lavanya smiled and emptied the cup with her right foot. After that she stood on the plate with red colour and started walking.

„Mommy look! Chaschee is making a mess." said muskaan.

„Shh!" sais khushi and they all started laughing at her cuteness.

„Don't worry muskaan, now we have another bahu in this house. Which means that i can sleep how long i want and never clean something or cook something." said mami standing behind muskaan and laying her hands on her shoulders.

„Achcha manorama? But what my other question is..have you ever cleaned something in this house or cooked a meal for us?" asked nani with a smirk.

They all giggled, even akash had to laugh.

„I have sasuma! Don't talk like i've never done anything." sais mami angry.

„Haan naniji, because just like lavanya we are also the bahus of this house." said khushi taking lavanya and payal to her and stood next to mami.

„Haan! See sasuma, four bahus in one house. What does that make you feel huh?"

„Excuse me? You're just the bahus, but who brought you to this house? To this luxury?" asked arnav.

„Huh?" let mami out.

„Ek minute!" said khushi and pushed the other women aside and stood infront of her husband.

„Luxury? This? My foot." said khushi pointing at her left foot.

„Arre, don't think that i don't know what luxury is. I've seen luxury in movies haan! Salman khan lives in a villa! But shantivaan is nothing next to salman's house. And you call this luxury arnav ji?"