part 4 - It's over mr.ASR..hamesha ke liye

Arnav turned around and leaved from there.
When he got in he gave shyam a dangerous look, but didn't say anything.
"Chotte..what did she say?" Asked anjali with tears in her eyes.
Arnav thought for a moment. "Di we're getting divorced..that's the best for all."
"But chotte.." anjali didn't have a chance to ask him cause he went back to his room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Khushi remembered all of arnav's words. They were so close to each other and now they broke up. But thats right, it must be like that. Arnav is an arrogant guy. He just thinks about his child, but what about the mother ?

Khushi's tears were flowing down her cheeks. Suddenly she felt an hand on her shoulder an she immediantly turned around.

"Khushi ji hum hai.." said anjali with a soft voice.
Khushi looked down at her feet.
"I have to go now.." khushi took her suitcase and wanted to leave. But anjali held her hand.
"Khushi ji wait a minute..please just listen to me."
Khushi turned to face her and listened carefully.

Anjali also had tears in her eyes. She never thought that this couple would break up one day.
"Khushi ji..i respect your choice. Really. You know whats the best for you and your child. But please khushi ji..let the child know who his father is..and his family. This child should know that the raizadas are his fathers family..hm?" Anjali touched khushi cheek.
"You can come whenever you want to khushi ji..you will always be the bride in this house. No one can ever replace you in this house..nor in chottes heart."
Khushi just nodded as yes and hugged anjali.
"Shukriya Di, but i need some time..i'll visit you one day..promise! But right now i can't."
Anjali jus nodded and gave her a cracked smile.

Khushi took her suitcase and went to her bhua ji's house. She knocked on the door and Garima opened it.
"Khushi bitiya ?" Garima was shocked seeing her daughter heartbroken infront of her door.
"Kya hua ?..khushi?"
Khushi stepped in and sat on the couch.
"Hayre nandekishore! Titaliya? Kya hua?" Mahumati was also shocked seeing khushi like that. She was always a sunshine in their eyes and had always happiness in her eyes, but right now she could only see hate in her eyes.
"We're getting a divorce." Khushi let that out like a gun shot.
"Kya?, who is getting a divorce?" Garima asked her daughter while she hold her hand.
Khushi needed a moment to let out the name of the man she loved with all her heart and who broke her heart into million pieces.
"Tell us khushi? Why are you behaving like this?" Asked madhumati with an anger tone.
"..Arnav ji and I..are getting a divorce."
Said khushi.

Madhumati didn't believe her ears. How could they break up? Why? What happened between them?
"Khushi..but why?" Asked Garima.
"Amma..we can't live together. Arnav ji wants his own life and i want mine. And..i'm pregnant..1 month.
"KYA?" Madhumati screamed so that all the neighbors could hear them.
"Bhua ji please..sit down and realx." Khushi stood up and sat madhumati on the couch next to her mother.
"Amma..bhua ji..don't think that i will not be able to smile again. It'll be hard for me in the first weeks..or months, but i will manage it. And my child doesn't need a father like arnav singh raizada."
Garima and Madhumati gave khushi a shocked face. They never thought that she could speak like an..like ASR himself.
"What a re you saying titaliya?" asked Bhua Ji.
"Haan bhua ji, my child can grow up without a father. It doesn't need a father. I'm going to be both father and mother for my child. I promise you bhua ji you'll not see a tear from my eyes! We will live happy just like in salman khans movies." Khushi gave them a fake smile.
Bhua ji smiled a little and huged her.

On the Divorce date Arnav and khushi didn't even talk together. They signed the papers went back to their homes.

"SHANTIVAAN"
Arnav closed his door with anger and sat on his bed. He wasn't angry with khushi, he was angry with himself. Why is he feeling lost? Why is he feeling sorry for things that are not even his fault? Or was it his fault?

"GUPTAS HOUSE"
Khushi layed on her bed and moved her hand to her belly.
"You'll be safe baby..i promise. I'll start to work and you'll have a bright future. But promise me not to ask me about your father. Trust me baby..you don't wanna see his face.