Epilogue

Delhi hospital

Finally, the day has come. The whole family ran to the room and entered in without even knocking on the door.

„NANNAV! MERE BHAI!"

Arnav turned holding his little angel in his arms.

„SHH!!"

Nk just shut his mouth and apologised. They all stood infront of arnav and looked at the little angel in his arms.

„She's so cute!" said nk and touched her little cheeks.

Garima, bhua ji, mami, payal and di went near khushi and congratulated her.

„Aap theek ho khushi ji?" asked di smiling.

„Haan di." said khushi smiling.

„Arre! Hello hi bye bye, why shouldn't she be ok? It's their fourth child. She knows how this works." said mami teasing her.

Khushi blushed and smiled at them. Arnav walked to rajeev and handed him their little princess. Rajeev looked at him suprised.

„Babua.."

„Hold her, she's your grand-daughter." said arnav and gave him a smile.

Rajeev had tears in his eyes and nodded. Arnav laid her in rajeev's arms. Divya and he started kissing her face. Khushi had tears in her eyes watching her parents. Divya went to her and hugged her daughter.  Khushi started crying of joy and hugged her back.

„But nannav!! What's her name?" asked nk.

Arnav smiled.

„Ratna Singh Raizada." said khushi proud.

They all were suprised and smiled. Manorama had tears in her eyes.

„Khushi bitiya? Did you choose that name?"

„Both of us." sais khushi and looked at arnav. He smiled at her and nodded.

„Haan. If i couldn't have my mother by my side then at least i have a daughter who has her name." sais arnav with tears in his eyes.

„Wow..nannav.." started nk and whipped away his tears.

„You really made me cry!" said nk and hugged him.

They all chuckled at his behaviour.

„You know what? Rona band karo you are a father too now."

Nk smiled.

„where is lavanya by the way?" he asked him.

„She's at home with the kids. Including my kid." sais nk proud.

Arnav gave him his smile and hugged his brother sidely. Suddenly the nurse came in.

„I'm sorry, but ratna needs to be feed now."

They all nodded and left the lovebirds with their baby alone. Arnav stood next to khushi and held her hand. The nurse took ratna in her arms and layed her on khushi's chest.