part 7 - You're comming with us

Arnav entered his room angry and smashed the doors behind him. The loud sound woke khushi up who was having a nap since she felt a little tired.

„Arnav ji.." she said a little tired.

„Sorry Khushi." said arnav and sat on the bed showing her his back.

„Kya hua?" asked khushi.

„Kuch nahi."

„Yeah i can see that. Srnav ji cou can't lie to me. Kya hua?" asked khushi touching his shoulder.

Arnav didn't give her an answer. Khushi held his hand and pulled him to her. She made him lay down on the bed and she hugged him.

„Tell me now." said khushi.

„It's nothing khushi..it's just..dadi. She always says things that-"

„What did she say?"

„She said that we shouldn't travel to london because of your health."

Khushi got shocked. Did dadi really worried for her..her health?

„Khushi! Are you listening?"

„Haan..sorry arnav ji. But what dadi said isn't something bad. She's worried."

„No khushi she's not. She's just acting. She just wants to seperate us."

„Shh! No one can seperate us." sais khushi closing his mouth with her hand.

Arnav smiled and her and kissed her hand. Khushi just looked at him and smiled.

„I know. Nobody can seperate us." said arnav looking into her beautiful eyes.

Khushi smiled at him, so did he. Arnav came closer till their noses were touching. Khushi started breathing heavy and closed her eyes.

„Khushi if you don't want to.." started arnav.

Khushi looked at him.

„Just tell me." said arnav with a cute and worried tone.

Khushi cupped his face.

„Arnav ji..it's just..so many things changed since.."

„Nothing changed khushi. It's okey." said arnav and wanted to stand up. But khushi stopped him by holding his hand. She pulled him to her so that he was laying on her and their noses were touching.

„I love you arnav ji." said khushi looking into his eyes.

Arnav smiled at her.

„I love you too khushi." he said and leaned in for a kiss.

LIVING ROOM

„Okey! So it's final. Akash, you payal and aditya are leaving to london with chotte, khushi ji, ayaan and muskaan tomorrow." said di smiling.

„Yeahh!!" steamed muskaan and hugged her bhua ji.

„Thank you bhua ji!" said muskaan still hugging her.