part 34 - ENOUGH!

The sun lighted up the room. Muskaan opened her eyes and rubbed them.

„Good morning."

Muskaan smiled and thought that it was her mother, but it was anjali. Anjali smiled at her and sat on the bed. Muskaan's smile was gone, she was missing her parents a lot. Now she's here with foreign people.

„Kya hua?" asked anjali cupping her face with both of her hands.

Muskaan didn't say anything. She just looked down like a little puppy.

„bua ji..ups!"

Muskaan closed her mouth with her hand and her eyes got big.

Anjali first gave her a confused face but then started smiling.

„It's ok. You can call me bua ji."

Muskaan smiled and was thankfull that she didn't notice that she actually called her bhua ji because she was her bhua ji.

„Actually..i miss my mother." said muskaan.

„Acha? Where is your mama?"

„With my papa. Where else?" asked muskaan giggeling.

That confused anjali and she touched her cheek.

„Beta.."

„Ugh i mean.."

Anjali just looked at her but muskaan didn't know what to say.

„Ugh damnit! I'm so dumb!" said muskaan touching her forehead and closing her eyes.

„Are..priya! Why are you talking like that? That's not nice you-"

Anjali stopped and thought about her chotte. He always said ‚damnit' or ‚what the'. She smiled with tears in her eyes and looked at muskaan.

„You know..my little brother always said those words. Damnit, what the. <Chuckle> you want to see a picture?"

Muskaan smiled and nodded as yes. Now this was getting excited. Seeing an old photo of her father.

„Here." said anjali and gave her the pictures.

" said anjali and gave her the pictures

Muskaan looked at them and smiled.

„That's you right?" asked muskaan pointing at the little girl who was smiling. Anjali smiled and nodded as a yes.

„And this is.." started anjali.

„Daddy..so cute." said muskaan.

Anjali just looked at her.
What did she say? Daddy?

Muskaan realised what she said and turned her head to anjali. Anjali looked at her shocked.