part 21 - Arshi

Khushi and Arnav were sleeping in eachothers arm. Khushi's head was on arnavs chest. The next morning khushi was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes a little and closed them again. But wait. She wasn't in her room. And when did Ayaan get so strong?

She opened her eyes again and realised that she spent the whole night with none other than Arnav. She looked up to see if he's awake. But arnav was sleeping in peace. Khushi smiled at him, he looked so cute. She hugged him again and laid her head above his heart.

Dhak Dhak..

Dhak Dhak..

Dhak Dhak...

She hugged him tighter and wanted to sleep again. But then she thought about Ayaan. He doesn't even know where she is, even lavanya didn't know where she is. Khushi turned to lay on her left arm. She was looking for her phone to see what time it is. When she got her phone she saw that it was 7 am. She laid her phone back on the table and wanted to left the bed to get into the bathroom and take a shower.

She changed into her clothes and opened the bathroom door. Arnav was awake now. He was closing the buttons of his shirt.

"Good morning." Said khushi.

Arnav turned around and smiled at her. Khushi walked to him.

"Good morning." Said arnav and kissed her forehead.

"Khushi..tum.." started arnav.

Khushi took raised both her eyebrows and smiled.

"Hmm?" She started closing his buttons.

"Last night.."started arnav again.

"Last night was beautiful. And i regret nothing." She finished closing his buttons. Arnav just starred at her.

"What?" Asked khushi.

"I love you." Said arnav.

"I love you too laad governer." Said khushi with a smile.

Arnav wanted to kiss her but khushi's phone rang. Khushi wanted to get the phone but arnav held her waist.

"Let me go..maybe it's ayaan."

She free herself from him and picked up her phone. Just when she was about to say hi arnav took her phone and started to talk.

"Good Morning big boy. Don't worry mommy is with me and we'll be there in some minutes." Said arnav with a smile. But khushi didn't smile.

Because it wasn't ayaan on the phone but lavanya.

"ASR?"

Arnavs eyes got wide. He looked at khushi and she just nodded. Khushi took the phone and spoke to lavanya.

"Hey la.."

"Khushi what's happening? Where are you?"

"I'm.." khushi looked at arnav.

"I'm comming..okey? Is ayaan awake?"

"No he's still sleeping."