part 18 - And the Fight still continues

Arnav arrived at the restaurant really angry. Aryan who was waiting for him stood up from his chair and smiled at him. Arnav gave him a fake smile and they both shook hands.

„Hi aryan, i'm sorry that i'm late."

„It's okey sir. I can understand, traffic haina?"

„..haan..." said arnav lying.

They both sat down and ordered something to eat.

„So, nandini ji just told us that you're a writer."

„Yes, well but not a big one."

„What do you write?"

„I write more about the humanity and love on this world. You know, i want my readers to say ‚wow! that's really deep yaar!'"

Arnav smiled at him.

„So, why didn't you get married erlier? Why now? And..why anjali?" asked arnav serious and aryan felt frightened.

„Ehmm...sir." aryan cleaned his voice and started again.

„You're a business man, i think till you reached at the point where you are right now you had to work hard. That's the reason i didn't want to get married early. I wanted to have an arranged marriage, my parents found me many girls. But i only wanted to meet your family, because when i saw anjalis picture-"

Arnav raised his eyebrow.

„I-i mean. When i heard how anjali is and how you all are as a family. I just wanted to be a part of your family."

„What about her daughter? Radha?"

„Sir." started aryan smiling.

„I love children, i really do! And when i heard that anjali has a daughter, i was happy. I didn't feel angry or sad, when i heard about her husband. How he broke her heart..their relation..that made me angry sir."

Arnav just looked at him. He knew a lot about them. And he felt happy that he wanted to have radha as his daughter.

„Why do you know my sisters past?"

„Your grandmother told my mother everything, she thought i should know this." sais aryan.

Arnav nodded.

„I'm happy that you gave me this answer." said arnav.

„Sir. You have to know it better than me. You alone have two kids. A boy and a girl right?"

„Haan." said arnav smiling.

„What were their names? I forgot them."

„My son is called Ayaan and my little daughter is called Muskaan."

„Two beautiful names sir! Espacially muskaan!"

„Haan. She's truely our sunshine at home." said arnav.

Aryan smiled as arnav told him more about his kids and family.

When they finished eating aryan acompanied arnav to his car.

„It was nice that we got to know each other better." said arnav smiling.

„I also am happy that i got to know more about you sir."

„Don't call me sir, call me arnav."

Aryans face shined.

„Ok! Arnav." he said and offered his hand.

Arnav smiled and they shook hands again.

„Have a nice day." said arnav.

„You too! And say hi to all of the family! Espacially anjali and radha."