part 11 - Party

„I knew you would win." said khushi looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

They were dancing to a slow music. Around them were other couples enjoying their dance.

„Excuse me, may i?"

Arnav looked at the man with an arrogant face.

Amman ?

„Amman? You?" asked arnav.

Amman smiled at him.

„Just one dance ?" asked amman.

„No." said arnav and turned his back to him.

„Arnav!"

„Khushi we should go home, it's midnight."

Khushi nodded and they went back to their hotel. Khushi fell asleep during the ride. Arnav took her bridal style in his arms and entered their room. He looked at the room and didn't see ayaan and muskaan.

He layed khushi on the bed and saw a note.

Bhai, i know you'll come late tonight..and maybe you want to spend some time with khushi ji. Muskkaan and ayaan are in our room.

„Well thanks for that akash.." sais arnav and looked at khushi.

„But she's busy with sleeping."

He sat next to her and admired her. He came closer and kissed her forehead. Right then khushi moved a little and opened her eyes a little.

„Arnav.." she said sleepy.

„Where are we?"

Arnav chuckled.

„Khushi we're in our room. You fell alseep during the ride."

„Oh really.." said khushi and sat up.

„Where are the kids?"

„with akash and payal. They wanted to let us alone."

Khushi looked at him sleepy.

„But i think you just want to sleep right?"

„Sorry arnav..i'm really tired."

„It's okey khushi. But wear your pyjama, don't sleep in this dress." he said.

„You're right." said khushi and stood up.

She wanted to undress but then she remebered that the zip is at her back.

„Arnav..can you help me with the dress? You have to unzip it." said khushi.

Arnav snirked and stood up.

„Sure." he said and started unzipping her dress.

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her shoulder. He gave her some compliments in hope that she'll understand what he wants.

Khushi turned around and kissed his cheek.

„Thank you." she sais and went to the washroom.

„What the.."

After some minutes khsuhi came out and layed on the bed next to arnav. Shd thought he's asleep, that's why she didn't even say good kight jut just layed on her right arm so that her back was facing him.

Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her annoyed. He came closer to her and hugged her. He layed his hand over her belly and pulled her to him. He looked at her and started kissing her neck.

„Arnav please." sais khushi annoyed but arnav thiught she wanted something else.

„Haan khushi..please what?"

„Let me sleep."

Arnav stopped kissing her neck.

„Are you serious?"

„Haan. Please. Let me sleep okey? Thank you."

Arnav didn't know what to do with this girl. So he just layed on his back and tried to fall asleep.