part 8 - Pagal

The next morning the raizadas immersed the ashes and prayed for their beloved nani's peace. After the ceremony arnav got back in his room and took a shower. Khushi also entered the room with arun and started to give him his milk. After arnav finished his shower he got out of the washroom with only trousers on and a towel around his shoulders drying his hair. He looked at khushi who fell alseep with arun in their bed. He smiled at her snd layed arun in his little bed. He layed a blanket over khushi and let her sleep as he knew that she was tired too. He weared a pullover and got out of the room to see the others. When he arrived at the living room he saw his di there with aryan and radha.

„Di?" asked arnav loud enough for her to hear him.

„Chotte.." she walked to him and hugged him tight. They both started crying again. But arnav was the one who wanted to stop first.

„Di bas..stop crying."

„How could i stop crying chotte? Nani was like a mother to us..and now.."

„And now we're parents ourselves." said arnav and made her stop crying.

„We should start being the parents for our kids we wish we could have had in our lives. Theek hain?"

Di nodded and wipped away her tears. Aryan hugged arnav too telling him that he felt sorry for his lost. In their bedroom khushi opened her eyes slowly from her sleep. She looked around and saw that it was 3 pm in the afrternoon. She slept for 2 houres.

„Haye devi mayya! How could i sleep 2 houres?! Naniji..i'm sorry, but..you know how i am right?"

Right then arnav entered the room and saw his crazy wife talking to herslef. She looked at him and stood up.

„Arnav ji! I'm sorry that i fell asleep. I really am sorry, where are the others? Should i.."

„Shhhh.." said arnav and put his index finger on her lips.

„You don't have to do anything. Next week some old relatives will come to visit us."

„I'm sorry arnav ji, i don't know how.."

„I know how. You fell asleep because you were tired. It's okey khushi, don't feel bad."

„But i'm feeling bad.."

Arnav smiled a little and hugged her.

„You don't have to."

It was night now. Arnav and khushi were sleeping in their bed, well only arnav. Khuhsi on the other side just looked at his face. That was the first time since nani's death that arnav could sleep peacefully. As khushi was in her deep thought arnav just took her right hand in his and layed his cheek on it.

Khushi smiled and layed on her right arm so that their faces were only inches apart

Khushi smiled and layed on her right arm so that their faces were only inches apart. She looked at his noseand kissed it.

„I always wanted to do that." whispered khushi and hugged him.