part 13 - tell me the truth

Arnav was in his room tipping on his laptop when khushi came in with his medicine. He looked up to her and then back to his laptop.

"Did you take your medicine now?" She asked without looking at him.

"No. And by the way you can't just come into my room like that." He said while tipping something on his laptop.

Khushi looked at him and closed his laptop.

"What the-" he stood up.

"Just take your medicine." She handed out his medicine and a glass of water.

He just looked down at them. He wanted to say something but khushi again stopped him.

"I know what you want to say..i'm just here to give you your medicine because di wanted me to, mr Raizada."

Arnav thought a bit and then took his medicine. Khushi wanted to leave but this time he stopped her.

"Khushi.."

Khushi turned around to face him.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

Khushi rolled her eyes she knew where it would end.

"No.. because you only-"

"No i will not. I just want to talk normal with you, okey?"

Khushi thought a little bit and agreed.

"What is it?" She said and crossed her arms.

"I want to talk about us and Ayaan."

"We don't have to because you're not even his father right?"

"Stop it khushi, you know that's-"

Khushi looked at him.

"That's what?" She had hope. Maybe he wanted to say that he only said that because he was angry.

"Nothing..everday you come i want Ayaan to come with you too. You'll do your work and i'll spend some time with him, okey?"

"Mr Raizada. When do you start facing reality?"

Arnav got angry. "What?"

"Haan. First you say he's shyams son and kick me out of this house and now 1 year later you want me to bring Ayaan here everday. So that you can spend time with him? How cheap."

Arnav just starred at her with angry eyes.

"I know i'm makin you angry with my words. But i'm not doing it for fun. If you would stop behaving like your father then things would look better for us." With that she wanted to leave but arnav caught her arm and pulled her again close to him.

"I'm not like my father." He said.

Khushi looked at his eyes. They were full of anger and saddness.

"Then why are you behaving like him?"

"You didn't know my father khushi stop this nonsense otherwise-"

"Otherwise what?"

He pulled her back to the wall and held her hands above her head.

"You know what i can do khushi kumari gupta."

"How many times did you say this? And you did nothing!"

Arnav looked into her hazel eyes. Actually she was right, everytime he said he'll do something if she doesn't listen to him, but he didn't.

"Should i tell you what i can do?"

Khushi just looked at him.

"Or should i show you?" Arnav asked with a little smirk.

Khushi wanted to leave but she couldn't because arnav pressed his body on hers.

"Let me go."

"Never again."

Khushi looked into his brown eyes. She was mesmerized by them. Arnav smiled a little. Finally aftera long time they were that close to each other, he thought. He missed her. Arnav looked at her lips and leaned in.

"Arnav-" whispered khushi.

"Shh..please khushi."  Whispered arnav too.

Their lips were about to touch when chandini came in and anrav let go of her and took a big step back.

Chandini just looked at them.

"What's going on here?"

Khushi looked at arnav then to chandini.

"Nothing chandini ji.. we were just talking."

"But i saw-"

"Chandini that was nothing really. Believe me."

Chandini smiled a little.

"Ayaan is here. We're waiting for you."

"We'll come."

Khushi looked one last time at arnav and headed downstairs.