part 13 - A Guy For Di

Khushi was folding her clothes, arnav wanted to go home. Since they talked about anjalis wedding he wants to be with her.

„Yes amman, yes. No no, we're leaving now. Just book tickets for the next flight." said arnav angry on the phone.

Khushi just looked at him stil folding the clothes.

„No damnit! I want a flight now! Right now, not tomorrow."

Khushi stopped and looked at him. He was really angry, but why?

„i don't care amman, just book those tickets and leave me alone." said arnav and hung up.

He turned around and looked at khushi who was holdin his shirt in her hands.

„Good that you started folding them, we're leaving today. I'll go and tell the others."

„But arnav.."

Arnav didn't even want to listen to her and walked out of the room.

Khushi continued folding their clothes when suddenly her mobile phone rang. She looked at her phone and smiled. She put the phone on loudspeaker and put it on the bed next to the clothes.

„Namaste naniji."

„Khushi bitiya namaste, how are you ?"

Khushi thought for a second, should she tell her that arnav is angry? No, otherwise she would feel worried.

„hum theek hain nani."

Nani smiled on the other line.

„Acha tell me, are the kids enjoying london?"

„Haan nani, they love it. Especially because their father is letting them buy everything they see."

„Acha?"

„Haan nani! I told them that they can't have so many presents from london. But arnav always gets angry.."

Nani chuckled.

„Khushi! Where is my bluetooth?" asked arnav who entered the room.

„Eh i don't know, maybe over there." said khushi and pointed at the nightstander. Arnav found itand wanted to leave.

„Chotte?"

Arnav looked at khushi and she gave him a sign that she was talking with nani. Arnav walked to her and held her phone, he set the phone on normal again so that only he could hear nani.

„Haan nani, how are you?"

Khushi gave him a pissed off face.

„Yeah, nani i have good news for you."

„Me too chotte!"

„Acha? Then tell me." said arnav suprised.

„No first you tell me."

„Okey, we're comming back. The kids doesn't like london that much that's why i thought to come back home."

„Acha? But khushi bitiya told me that they enjoy being in london."

Arnav looked at khushi, she also heard nani.

Haan laad governer, i don't lie at people, you do!

„Voh actually nani, they enjoyed london. But now they want to come home that's what i wanted to say."

„Acha.."

„And what good news do you have?"

Khushi gave him a sign to put the phone on loudspeaker again. Arnav did that and they waited for nani to tell the good news.