part 25 - Forever Together

They all entered shantivan together. It looked all the same. Arnav had their suitcases. Khushi helped nani to walk, she held her left hand an ayaan hel her right hand. Khushi started cleaning the house a little. After the cleaning ayaan wanted to play with her 'nerf'. Khushi didn'f want to play so arnav started shooting with those nerf guns in the house making khushi angry cause she just cleaned the whole house. In the evening Khushi helped nani to lay on her bed.

"Nani you should rest. I'll make us dinner."

Nani nodded and closed her eyes to sleep. Khushi headed to the kitchen but then she heard some voices. She followed the voices and reached to Ayaans old baby room. She stood by the doorframe and looked at them. Ayaan was looking at all the things in the room.

"How cool my old room. How small all things are.." said ayaan and took one of his toys.

Khushi chuckled and arnav turned his head to her. He walked to her and hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder watching their son.

"But..." ayaan got sad and touched his little baby bed.

"What happened?" Asked khushi.

Ayaan looked at them.

"Why did we live in london? I mean..why did we live alone?" Asked ayaan.

"Ayaan..we're back together." Said arnav.

"I know but..why couldn't be a happy family in the past?"

Arnav let go of khushi and walked to ayaan. He kneeled down and rook jus hands in his.

"Ayaan look. I don't want your childhood to be ruined. I want you to live happy ok?"

"But dad.."

"Ayaan. I said na..we're together. No one can seperate us now. No one."

Ayaan hugged him tight and arnav did the same.

Khushi started cyring and wipped her tears away. She headed to the kitchen and started making dal and jalebis. Arnav stood behind her but she didn't even notice him. He wrapped his arms around her belly. Khushi stopped moving at his touch. She turned her head a little to make sure it is arnav. She smiled at him and wanted to remove his hands. But he didn't let her.

"What are you doing, let me cook." Khushi said softly.

Arnav didn't say anything. He kissed her cheek and made her blush and close her eyes.

"Thank you khushi." He whispered in her ear.

Khushi opened her eyes and turned herself to face him.

"Thank you? Why?"

Arnav just hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back.

"Can i ask you a question?" Asked khushi without breaking the hug.

"Ask."

Khushi broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

"Can i meet my family? Please? I miss them so much..and now that we're here i really want to see them and tell them that i'm okey." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Khushi..i'm afraid that they'll.." arnav started

"What?" Asked khushi worried.

"I don't want them to seperate us. I want to have you by my side every second."

"Don't worry, they'll not seperate us."

Khushi smiled and kissed his cheek.

"And now let me cook!" She said and pushed him away a little. She truned to the cooking stove and continued cooking.