part 9 - The unwanted Guest

The raizada's were having lunch together. Anjali, aryan and radha also came to have lunch with them. Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

„I'll open it." sais khushi and wanted to stand up but arnav held her hand.

„I'll go." he said and stood up.

He walked to the door and opened it.

„Damadji." sais buaji sadly and touched his cheek.

„Namaste buaji.." said arnav.

„Namaste uncle, aunty.." said arnav.

„Namaste bitwa." said shashi.

„We wanted to visit you.." said garima.

„H-haan of course aaye na.." said arnav and let them in.

„Kaun hai arnav bitwa?" asked mami.

„It's buaji, aunty and uncle.." said arnav.

As they all heared that, they stood up from their seats and said hello to them.

„Arre! We didn't want to interrupt you!" said shashi.

„No, it's okey." said arnav.

„Actually, i wasn't even hungry.." said arnav.

„I don't think so bitwa. What do you say khushi bitiya?" asked garima.

„Haan am-"

And she stopped. She couldn't call her ‚ammi' anymore..not now. Now that she knows that her parents are alive. She looked at them and just gave them a smile. Arnav knew what was going on with khushi, but still. She never talked with him about her parents, because nani was much more important to her.

„Arnav ji, finish your meal first." said khushi looking at him.

„Haan bitwa, i'll handle the guests. You should eat." said mama ji.

„Theek hain." said arnav.

„But only with you." he told khushi comming closer to her and taking her hand in his. They walked to the kitchen and sat on their seats again. They started eating again, but now khushi was feeding him.

„Did arun wake up?" asked arnav.

„No." said khushi and looked into the baby camera.

„He's still sleeping like a stone." she said and gave him another piece of paratha.

„That's because we were too loud yesterday."

„Shh!" said khushi and put a big piece on paratha in his mouth, so that his mouth was full. Arnav looked at his full mouth and then at khushi. She also looked at his face and started chuckling. Arnav ate the paratha in his mouth.

„I mean talking." said arnav.

„I know what you meant, but there are other ears in this house. And they don't know that we talked till like 5 am in the morning."

Arnav smiled and started feeding her.

„Khushi, about you're parents.."

„They can wait. I lived without them for over 20 years. I can live without them now.." she said looking away.

„Don't say that." said arnav and held her hand.

Khushi looked into his eyes and layed her other hand on his.

„Lekin arnav ji..i don't know what to do. I don't know what i should ask them.."

„Okey then let me help you. I'll call them here. And we'll get to know the truth."