part 35 - ASR

„Arnav ji. What did she say?" asked khushi worried.

„Kuch nahi. She's bringing muskaan here."

„Kya?"

„Haan khushi. What's the problem?" said arnav touching her shoulders.

„Matlab..she's bringing her here. How can she? I mean she can't do that." said khushi looking around.

„Khushi what's the matter with you?" asked arnav cupping her face.

„No arnavji..i mean." khushi closed her eyes for a second.

„Khushi tum theek ho na? Do you want some water?"

„Nahi..i'm just. Shyam will stop her. I know that! He's an idiot! He's a biest. He'll stop di and they will never reach shantivaan arnav ji. I know that."

„Khushi think positive..di-"

„Nahi arnav ji." cut him khushi.

„Did you forget what he wanted to do with you? How he wanted to kill you? How he wanted your death to look like an accident?"

Khushi cupped his face and started crying.

„You're her father arnavji..please. Bring her back. Please."

„Rani sahiba..aap..what are you saying? You wanted this too right? You wanted to kill sahle saab too. Don't lie because of her." he pointed at muskaan. Muskaan looked at her buaji.

„Buaji..you really..."

„Nahi!" said anjali.

She kneeled down in muskaans high and cupped her face.

„Nahi..he's lying. I would never want to kill my chotte. Never! Haan. I was angry. With chotte and khushiji..but i would never think of killing someone. Never!"

„Arre stop this! You just want to save yourself. That was all your plan rani sahiba. You wanted to kill her parents. And you are the one who told me to kidnap her."

„Kya?" asked muskaan getting scared.

Anjali looked at her and hugged her.

„Don't listen to him. He's lying."

Anjali wanted to say something else but shyam grabbed her arm and slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground.

„BUA JI!!" screamed muskaan and ran to her.

„Nahi! Stay there i don't want you to get hurt." said anjali.

„Anjali." said shyam with an angry tone and squeezed her cheeks with his hand.

„You're so naive. Just like your brother. It would be better if i kill you. And next your brother." shyam gave muskaan a devil look.

„What about you ?" he asked.

Muskaan was really scared she wanted to open the door but it got open by itself. She looked up and saw her hero.

„Papa!"

She jumped into his arms and cried. Khushi stroke her hair and kissed her head.

Arnav looked at shyam and let go of muskaan. Muskaan immediately hugged khushi. Arnav saw his sister on the floor touching her cheek.

„Di?" he ran to her.

„Chotte i'm okey." she said as arnav lifted her up. He looked at her and tears began to produce in his eyes. In the next second arnav got angry and looked at shyam. He didn't even say anything he just walked to him and started punching his face till he started bleeding.