part 9 - Holiday

„Chotte what happened? Why is subatra leaving?" asked nani worried when she saw dadi going out of the house with her suitcase.

„Nani don't worry. We don't need her in our house and family. She doesn't deserve us." said arnav and followed dadi to the door.

„But chotte..you can't just.."

„Di i can do what ever i want to when it comes to my family."

Arnav looked one last time at dadi.

„If you ever try to enter this house again. I swear, i'll call the police. Understood?"

Dadi just gave him a devil smile.

„Don't worry arnav, you'll get to know the truth about thi girl."

„Get lost." said arnav cold and closed the doors.

Khushi went to him and layed her hand on his shoulder.

- 2 DAYS LATER -

„Say cheese!" said an old lady who held a canon camera in her hands and took a pricture of the raizads.

„CHEESEE!!" they all said and the old lady took the perfect holiday picture.

„Thank you!" said arnav and she gave him back his camera.

„Show it arnav ji!" said khushi and held the camera.

„Haye devvi mayya..look how i'm looking!" said khsuhi shocked.

„Let me see, oh god. Look at me khushi!" said payal.

„Enough you guys. We all lookgood at this picture and it's going to be hanging in our living room." said akash.

„Yes!" said the kids.

„Okey, let's take a family picture." said arnav and gave akash the camera.

Ayaan stood i front of arnav, khushi stood next to him with muskaan in her arms.

Akash wanted to take the picture, but it didn't look good.

„Come on akash, what are you waiting for?" asked arnav.

„Nahi bhai, it doesn't look nice. You look like a boring family. And we all know you aren't that. Ek kam karo.." said akash and went to them.

He held muskaan and put her on arnav's shoulders.

„What the.."

„Yaay! I always wanted to do this! Daddy now i'm taller than you." said muskaan.

„Muskaan please be careful." said khushi worried.

„And you.." said akash and put ayaan infront of khushi.

„That's good. Aditya play some music."

„Kyun?" asked arnav.

„Bhai, it'll get you in a good mood, trust me. Aditya!"

Aditya winked at him and played the song ‚nachle ve'

Khushi smiled and started smiling bright. Started laughing and shook muskaans arms. Ayaan and muskaan laughed like never before.

„Now!" Whispered payal.

Akash smiled and clicked the picture. He looked at it and was proud, not of him but of his brother. He looked at them and realized that they were still having a great time.

„Khushi ji!" screamed akash because of the loud music.

Khushi looked at him and he showed her that he wants to take a picture of her and ayaan. Khushi smiled. She layed her chin on ayaans shoulder and hugged him tight. Akash clicked the picture and showed her a thumb up.