🖤 Season 3 part 1 - Broken 🖤

„Hello Hi Bye Bye! How can she leave the house like that? She's the elder bahu of this house! What will the people say when they get to know?!"

„Manorama bas!" said mama angry showing her his hand.

They were all in the living room talking about khushi's run away. Only arnav, ayaan, muskaan and nani were not there. Nani was in her room laying on her bed and thinking about what just has happened. Akash called Di and told her about nani's state. Di was holding her hand and caressing her hair.

„Anjali bitiya..How could this happen to us? I mean..khushi bitiya never did something bad. She's.."

„Nani..please. You should rest, khushi ji will come again. I don't think that chotte would allow her to get out of his life. They both need eachother." sais anjali.

Nani nodded.

„And don't forget the kids." said nani with big eyes.

„Our little arun, he still needs mother milk. How should we feed him without khushi bitiya?"

„Nani.."

„Aur muskaan, she needs her mother. Every child needs a mother. How could khushi bitiya leave us just like that?" asked nani getting angry.

„Nani, please.."

„Chotte should not look for her..if she wanted to leave this house..then forever. Sumi was right.."

Anjali's eyes got big. Sumi was right? What?

„Nani..what are you saying? Dadi.."

„Haan! Your dadi was right with this girl. I don't know how she made us all blind with her innocence snd culture. She ruined my chotte's life. His kids' life."

„But nani..they're also khushi ji's kids..why are you talking like that. She must have.."

„No anjali bitiya. I don't want to hear her name again in this house. Never."

Anjali felt broken hearing those words from her nani. Tears fell on her cheeks and she stood up. She closed the door and knocked on arnav's door. She opened it slowly and saw her chotte holding his little baby son in his arms on his bed and trying to calm him down. He didn't even hear anjali entering his room.

„Shh..arun bas! Shhh...!" he said while hugging him and trying to make him stop crying. But he failed.

„Arun please stop crying." said arnav with tears in his eyes.

Anjali sat next to him and layed her hand on his shoulder. Arnav looked at her. He was broken. His eyes were red from crying. Anjali took arun in her arms and tried to calm him down. Arnav felt even more broken when he heard his son's cries. He layed his head on anjali's lap and started crying too.

„Chotte.." she said worried and caressed his hair with one hand.

„Di why did she left me? We were so happy, so much in love..why should she left me? Why should she left us? Ayaan..Muskaan..Arun..we all need her. Di i think that something is wrong..khushi would never leave me like that..never! There is something..maybe bua ji knows where she is.."

„Chotte..just please don't start yelling at them if they don't know. Just keep calm..we'll find her."

„Really? You really believe that we find her?..that she comes back?" asked arnav who raised his head and looked at his elder sister.

Anjali touched his left cheek and nodded a yes to him. Arnav hugged her tight and felt a little better after talking with his sister.

Laxmi nagar