part 27 - no damnit!

Khushi runned into nanis room.

"Nani!" She said happy.

Nani who was talking with someone on the phone looked at her and gave her a sign to wait.

"Uffo!"

Khushi grabbed the phone.

"I'm sorry but nani can't talk with you cause she's becoming a great grand mother for the second time."  She gave nani a smile but nani didn't even look at her. Khushi got scared.

"Khushi don't run like a kid damnit!" Said arnav comming into the room. He saw their worried faces.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Khushi ji?" Said the person on the phone. It was none other than Di.

"Di?" Said khushi slowly looking at arnav.

Arnav gave her an angry face. He was not angry with her but with his sister.

Anjali on the other line started smiling with tears flowing down her face. Khushi is pregnant. Her little brother is taking care for his little family. She was happy hearing the news.

"Congratulation khushi ji."

Khushi smiled a little.

"Thank you."

Arnav just looked at her.

"How are you khushi ji? How is nani? Ayaan?"

Khushi felt really bad. She heard that anjali was really hurt and sorry.

"We're all good di. How are you all?"

"Hum theek hai khushi ji..aur chotte?" Asked anjali nervous.

Khushi looked at arnav. They both looked at each others eyes.

"He's fine." She said still looking at him.

Arnav looked away. He knew she askes about him.

"You want to talk to him?" Asked khushi.

Arnav turned his head to her. What was she doing? Doesn't she get that all in the past happened because of her! He thouhht.

Khushi stood infront of him and handed him the phone. Arnav wanted to leave but khushi hold his hand.

"Please..talk to her." Khushi said rubbing his hand with her thumb trying to calm him down.

Arnav looked at her and took the phone. He was waiting for anjali to speak up first. And she was waiting to hear his voice first. After some seconds arnav took a deep breath.

"Di.."

Anjali closed her eyes and smiled hearing her chottes voice.

"Chotte.."

Arnav started having tears in his eyes but he wipped them away before khushi could see them.

"Chotte..how are you? How is nani? I heard that khushi is pregnant. Congratulations chotte, you're going to be a father again. Know you'll see her growing up chotte. Khushi with a big baby bump. When your baby starts talking..and-"

"Yeah. I'll see all that because you're not living with us."

Anjali got shocked hearing this respond.

"Chotte.."

"Enough Di! I don'twant to hear anything else! I think it's better if you take care of your family and i'll take care of mine."

He turned around and saw khushi crying.

"Aur ha.." he said talking go di but watching khushi.