part 6 - What the..?!

"If i marry the girl you choose, do you stop with all those stupid questions ?" Arnav had a serious face.

"What? Really?" Anjali smiled a little.

"Di i'm only doing it for you and the family, so that this khushi is forever gone!" Said arnav.

Anjali's smile went from happy to sad.

Arnav gave his sister a provocative smile, "understood?"

Anjali just nodded as yes.

•                    •                    •                    •                   
Khushi came back from work. Today wasn't a good day. She didn't sell anything. The people doesn't want to buy sweets because there are no festivals or marriages.

Khushi lived in her bhua ji's house with garima, her mother and shashi, her father.

Khushi entered her home only to see bhua ji playing with little ayaan. He was laughing really cute beacuse bhua ji was hiding behind a pillow and came out doing some funny sounds.

"Are khushi you're back?" Asked Garima.

"Haan maa. Today wasn't my day. We didn't sell anything and i think that i have to close the shop." Said khushi while picking up her son from the floor.

"Did he bevahe bhua ji?" Asked khushi with a smile on her lips looking proudly at her son.

"Hayre nande kishore! Sankadevi! He's getting angry really fast! Trust me! Whenever i say no or get his toys away he starts hitting me and screams." Said bhuaji.

Khushi laughed a little.

"That's how he is bhua ji. Am i right baby?"

She gave him a kiss on his chubby cheeks.

"I'm going to get a shower and then i'll go to bed with ayaan ok?" Said khushi while she layed ayaan in her mothers arms.

Both of them nodded and khushi took her shower.

She thought about her job. If there's nothing going to happen, she has to close the shop. She's not winning money with it. At first it went on well, but now noone is comming in her shop to buy the sweets of lucknow.

Bhuaji again started to play with little ayaan and garima washed the dishes. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Can you answer the phone?" yelled garima from the kitchen.

"I'm playing with the baby! Go and answer it by yourfelf!" Yelled bhua ji back and tickled ayaan to hear his cute laugh.

Garima washed her hands and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello, am i speaking to khushi gupta?"

Asked a strangers voice on the other line.

"No, i'm her mother. What is the problem?"

Said garima silently.

"Oh no - there's no problem! We're having a wedding in our house and the grandmother of the house wants sweets from lucknow. And you daughter's shop was the first thing that got into my mind. So can i talk to her please?" Asked the man politely.