part 35 - Khushi's Plan B

Khushi was still in arnav's room holding his hand. She talked for a while with him. She told him about ayaan, muskaan and their little arun.

„Ayaan and muskaan were more ‚mommy's babys. But i think now they all like you more. Now i'm only the one who tells them not to do stuff like..jumping on the bed or drink too much coffein." she said smiling and caressing the back of his hand.

„Remember when you told me that you're scared to fail as a father? I knew you were overthinking."

She touched his cheek.

„You're the best father in the world, arnav ji."

He didn't move, khushi felt miserable seeing her love like that. She kissed his forehead and layed her head on his chest.

„We have to tell the family about the accident, they'll be worried. Maybe you forgot it..it's karwa chauth. Don't worry, i'm still fasting." she said smiling.

„Tell me the truth now."

„I don't know what you're talking about nk." said shivaay.

„Oh come on..why do you want khushi ji to stay here for so long? What if shyam sees her?"

„He won't he doesn't come to the hospital."

„Who knows?" asked nk worried.

„No. He won't. And about akash, you can take him home today..he's okey again. If you want to meet him you can do that. But you have to leave really fast."

Nk just looked at him. He didn't know what to think about shivaay, was he really helping them?

On the other side khushi opened the door and told nk to go home.

„But khushi ji..i can't leave you alone here."

„I'll be fine nahne ji. You should take care of jijaji and please don't tell the family about this.."

„Khushi ji.."

„Please.."

Nk just looked at her for a second and nodded.

„Okey..i'll take akash bhai home and you'll stay with nannav."

„Thank you." said khushi.

She entered arnav's room again nd sat next to his bed.

„Akash is going home and you're still here. Get up! Raizada!"

Arnav didn't or better said couldn't react on her comment. Khushi just looked at his face and caressed it. Then suddenly someone came in. Khushi first thought it was a doctor, but it was shyam.

Khushi's eyes got big seeing him. He just smirked at her like an idiot. He wanted to speak but khushi told him to shut up. She left the room with shyam closing the door behind them.

„What are you doing here?" asked khushi angry.

„I wanted to meet arnav, you know khushi ji..it's good to see you. I always thought about you. How are you?"

Khushu felt disgusted and looked away.

„Khushi ji?" asked shyam and wanted to touch her arm. Khushi took a step beck and raised her finger as a warning.

„Don't you dare touch me!"

Shyam just smirked at her and crossed his arms.

„I know your plan shyam..but..i have another plan for you."

„What kind of plan?"

Khushi felt really disgusted saying this but she had to. She didn't want her arnav ji to die..she loved him too much.