part 23 - I hate you

After they watched 5 disney movies. Ayaan and khushi fell asleep. Arnav finished watching 'toy story' and when he looked at them he saw that they were both sleeping. Arnav smiled and lifted ayaan up in his arms and laid him down on his bed. He came back and laid behind khushi, that her back was facing him. He wrapped hi arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

The next morning Arnav opened his eyes cause he fell khushi trying to free herself from his hold. He smiled and closed his eyes again.

"Laad governer!" Whispered khushi annoyed.

Within a second arnav laid on her and looked into her eyes. Khushi got a little scared, she didn't know that he was awake.

"Arnav.."

"What did you call me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Laad governer! That's what you are!"

"Oh really sankadevi?"

"Don't get me angry in the morning."

"But thats what you are..my beautiful sankadevi."

Both of them smiled at his words. Arnav leaned in to kiss her but a knock on the door broke their romantic moment.

"Ayaan?" Asked khushi.

"Mommy..can i come in?"

"Wait champ..we need a minute go and wake up lavanya." Said arnav.

Khushi punched his arm.

"Okey.." said ayaan.

"Why didn't you let him in ?"

"He's just like you khushi! Destroying every romantic moment."

Khushi's mouth formed a perfect 'O'.

"I'm not destroying our romantic moments!"

"Prove karo." Said arnav and gave her a naughty smirk.

Khushi was lost in his eyes. She cupped his face with both of her hands and gave him a quick kiss on the temple of his lips. Right after the kiss she pushed him off of her and got up from the bed.

"There you got your prove." She said and left to the bathroom. Right when she wanted to close the door someone stopped her. She looked at the person and saw arnav.

"What?" Asked khushi.

"Can't we..i mean.."

"No we can't. And ayaan is waiting for you."

And with that she closed the bathroom door leaving a disappointed Arnav behind.

~Breakfast table~

"So..you want to leave?" Asked lavanya who was playing with her pancake.

Khushi gave Arnav a sign to leave with Ayaan.

"Champ you finished? Let's leave them alone for a moment, come." He took ayaan in his arms.

Khushi took lavanyas hand in hers.

"Lavanya.." said khushi slowly.

"I want to thank you for everything. You were the one who was with ayaan and me when we needed you the most. I know..what arnav did that day wasn't right. But lavanya, you know how he is. I think these 7 years punished him enough."

Lavanya didn't even look at khushi. She didn't want her to see the tears in her eyes.

"Mistakes are here to learn of them, not to repeat them. I'm ready to give him a second chance."