part 19 - Happy Birthday Khushi

"Okey..i think that's enough for today."

Said khushi and stood behind ayaan keeping her hands above his chest.

Arnav looked at khushi. He could see that she changed a lot. Khushi looked at him but then turned her head down.

"Ayaan, say bye."

"But mommy.."

"Ayaan..do as i say."

"Khushi you-"

"What? Now you want to tell me how to speak to him? The 7 years lost father ?"

Arnav rolled his eyes, she changed yes, but she was still a drama queen.

"Come on khushi. We want to spend time together, what's wrong with that?"

"Wrong is that you said you'll never leave again."

"Okey and whats wrong with that?"

Khushi gave him an angry look.

"I mean..i found you both. You really think i will leave you again?"

Ayaan smiled at arnav. But khushi not.

"Well you're quite good in that. Break hearts, say sorry and come back only to break the heart again."

Arnav was shocked at her words.

"Ayaan come with me." Said lavanya and let arnav and khushi alone in the living room.

"Khushi..you-"

"Haan haan, i changed a lot. You can spend time with ayaan. But please.."

Khushi fold her hands together.

"Please not with me. My heart won't survive that."

"Khushi what-" arnav came some steps closer to her. Khushi stopped him with her hand on his chest.

"Arnav please just leave. Please."

Arnav didn't know what to say. He just looked at khushi. She looked stressed and tired. He felt guilty. He turned around and left the house.

~~Next Morning~~

Khushi was making breakfast when someone knocked on the door. She opened it and saw shivaay standing there with roses.

"Good morning happy." He said and got in.

"Good morning." Said khushi and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" Asked khushi.

"Well since la's father isn't here and she wanted to have time off today, i have to handle the company today. What's there for breakfast?" He said and sat down on the chair.

Khushi sat next to him.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have worked it out today with you. Don't stress yourself that much."

"Actually you're right, we're a good team. And yes.." he took the roses and handed them out to khushi.

"Roses for my love." He said with a smile.

Khushi smiled at him.

"Happy birthday khushi." He said and kissed her cheek.

Khushi blushed a little.

"Thank you.."

"Where's champ?"