part 4 - Babu ji!

1 WEEK LATER

The whole family was having their dinner at the dining table. Khushi felt a little better, but she still missed her little angel. She told arnav that she could never forget her baby. They went to the doctor and he said that khushi's health is better.

~YESTERDAY~

„Mr Raizada, the health of your wife is better now. But her psyche has not healed yet."

„What do you mean doctor?" asked arnav worried.

„What i mean is that mrs Raiazda still isn't over the death of your child. You have to really take care of her."

„What can I do?"

„Well..you have to make her happy. You have to make her forget the sadness she has. You should just spend time with her, give her love, friendship just everything. She needs you now."

Arnav nodded.

„I can do that. But doctor, she can become pregnant again right? I mean..she lost the child in the second month."

„Yes, if her bleeding does not get worse and she does not get any major pain, she can become pregnant again."

„Thank you doctor." arnav stood up and they shook hands.

~PRESENT~

„Arnav ji!"

Arnav turned his head to his wife who was looking at him worried.

„Huh?" asked arnav who didn't realize when he got lost into his thoughts.

„Why aren't you eating? You're not supposed to play with the food." said khushi.

Arnav looked down at his plate and saw that he didn't even put a thing into his mouth.

„If dad plays with food i also want to!" said muskaan and took the rice into her hand and formed a little ball with it.

„Muskaan! Arnav ji!" said khushi getting tensed.

„Muskaan stop with it. You shouldn't play with food, eat it." said arnav serious.

„But daddy.." started muskaan.

„I mean it." said arnav with his ASR face.

„Okey.." said muskaan and put the ‚rice ball' on her plate and ate it slowly.

„You should eat too now." said khushi looking at her husband.

Arnav gave her a little smile and started eating. While eating arnav's phone started to ring. They all looked at him.

„Sorry." said arnav and looked at the callers name.

Bhua ji

„Amman ji haina?" asked khushi still tensed.

„No bhua ji. Excuse me." said arnav and stood up from his seat.

„Hello?"

„Arnav babua namaste."

„Namaste bhua ji, how are you?"

„We're all fine. How are you babua?"

„I'm fine thank you."

„And khushi?" asked bhua ji sad.

The day arnav and khushi came back, he called bhua ji to tell her what happened. Bhua ji felt so sorry for her sanka devi. She cried while talking with arnav on the phone. But arnav told them that he doesn't want to see them crying in his house, he doesn't want khushi to become depressed.