part 30 - the accident

Khushi is now in the 9th month. Today was the pooja for her baby. Payal was now a mother of a cute baby boy, aditya. Khushi sat infrot of the mirror as payal helped her getting dressed. Payal put the dupatta on her head and rested her head on khushi's shoulder.

"Khushi tum bohot bohot khoobsurat ho."

Khushi smiled and got up. Payal held her by her shoulders.

"Khushi you look so cute with this baby bump."

Said lavanya with a bright smile.

"Hello hi bye bye. Phattisaree.."

Khushi looked at her and smiled. Actually mami wanted to crack a joke but when she saw her cute smile and baby bump she just smiled back.

"Kya hua manorama? Did you want to say something?" Asked nani.

Manorama got up and stood infront of khushi. She touched her kajal with her indexfinger and put the black point at the back of her neck to sace her from the sinsiter look. Khushi started having tears in her eyes and hugged mami tight.

"Phattisaree! Don't cry now, otherwise our little girl will also become emotional like you."

Khushi started chuckling and broke the hug. Just when they were about to walk arnav came into the room. He looked at his wife. She looked so beautiful. This baby bump really makes her even more beautiful. He stepped closer and smiled at khushi.

"Arnav ji..don't look at my sister like that. Otherwise-" started payal.

"Payal i'm the only ond who has the right to look at her like that." Said arnav still looking at khushi and smirked.

"Not only because i'm her husband. I'm her first and last love. I'm the one who survived all her mood swings. Right?"

Khushi looked at him and her mouth shaped a perfect O.

"Aap-" she started.

"Haan main tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon."

Khushi's eyes got big and her cheeks got tomato red. Mami, nani, lavanya and payal just started giggling.

Arnav smiled at her. She looked so cute with her big baby bump, the dupatta on her head and her red face.

"ASR. Why are you even here? This pooja is only for womens."

Said lavanya and pushed him out.

"Out now come on."

"Lavanya i just wanted to-"

"Shut up ASR. You can have khushi after the pooja but right now she's mine." Said lavanya and hugged khushi.

"Theek hain." Started arnav.

"Waise..NK told me to tell you that he isn't waiting at the poolside but you guys meet eachother after the pooja."

All the women's eyes got big hearing that. They looked at lavanya and wanted to hear a reply. Lavanya just gave arnav a 'you ass' look.

"Hello hi bye bye. Miss kashyap, you and my NK...?"

Lavanya got red and walked out of the room. They all started giggling again.