🌸🌸Season 2 part 1 - Pain🌸🌸

„KHUSHI!!"

„KHUSHI!!"

Arnav was fed up with the buttons of his kurta. He tried hundret times to close them.

„Middle class clothes." he murmured to himself.

Anjali came into the room worried.

„Kya hua? Why are you screaming like that chotte?"

„Di why are you always forcing me to wear those kurtas ? I don't like them. Look. Those damn buttons, i can't close them!"

Anjali started laughing.

„Chotte tum bhi na."

„Di where's khushi?"

„Actually i was doing her make up. But when i heard your scream-"

Arnav's chuckle stopped her.

„Kya?" asked Anjali.

„Di..you and make up?"

„What do you mean chotte?"

„I mean..i hope you haven't turned my wife into a monster."

Anjali's mouth formed a perfect O and she hit him on his chest. Arnav started laughing and they both went to her room. They walked into the room. Khushi was sitting on a chair, infront of a make-up desk, fixing her hair.

„Khushi can i please wear one of my suits ?" said arnav in a serious tone.

„Hoo!! Kyun?"

Khushi turned around and looked at him serious. Arnav wanted to say something but stopped when he saw his beautiful wife. He just looked at her and she gave him a warm smile. ( just as in the new cover)

She stood up and closed the buttons of his kurta. Anjali smiled at them and left the room.

„You always need my help right?" she said looking into his eyes.

Arnav smiled at her and nodded. His wife is looking so good! An her little baby bump is making him proud. Khushi is 2 months pregnant. They're still waiting for their third little angel.

„And i'll always be there for you. Hamesha." she added when she finished closing the buttons.

Arnav laid his hands on her hips and kissed her forehead.

„Khushi you look beautiful tonight." he whispered in her ear.

Khushi blushed at his comment and hugged him.

„I love you arnav ji."

Arnav smiled.

„I love you too khushi. But.."

Arnav kneeled down and hugged her belly.

„I love this champ more."

Khushi's mouth formed a perfect O.

„HOO!! Arnav ji! We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl."