part 29 - Love ?

NK asked arnav if he could stay in shantivan for some weeks because he missed them all and wanted to spend some time with ayaan. Of course arnav told him that he can.

It was a normal raizada morning in shantivan. Khushi was the first one who got up and made breakfast for them all. Just when she was finished with breakfast she saw arnav coming towards her. She gave him a smile.

"Good morning."

Arnav gave her his cute smile and kissed forehead.

"Good morning."

Arnav touched her belly.

"Good morning princess."

Khushi gave him a shy smile.

"Actually i told you that i want to wake up with you in my arms every morning. But see you just left me alone in our room." Said arnav teasing her.

"Arre..but i got up to make breakfast for us all. Look." She pointed to the table that was full with toasts, orange juice, jam etc.

Arnav smiled and hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Alright mrs raizada are you ready for the day ? There is a lot to do."

"Of course! It's ayaans first day of school here in india, we have to go for a check-up and buy clothes for this little raizada here." Khushi took arnavs hands and put them on her little baby bump. Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Oh ho! Hello don't romance infront of us please!"

They both turned around to see NK hand in hand with Ayaan coming down the stairs.

"Good morning NK." Said arnav.

"Good morning, good morning." Sais NK smiling.

Khushi smiled and also wished him a good morning.

"Ayaan good morning big boy! Today is your first day at school. Excited?"

"Actually i'm nervous..and a little scared too."

"Kyun? What happened?" Asked khushi and cupped his face.

Ayaan just looked at them for a second.

"Come on buddy you can tell us, we're your family right nannav?" Asked nk and arnav nodded.

"Haan ayaan." Arnav kneeled down and laid his hands on ayaans shoulders.

"You can tell us everything, we're your family and we're always there for you."

Ayaan looked at khushi and she smiled at him touching his cheek.

"I lived in london..and now i'm in delhi. The kids here may think that i'm different..and maybe i can't even find new friends." He said looking down at the floor.

"Ayaan listen. You'll find new friends and you don't have to be scared. You arnav singh raizada's son damnit!" Said arnav faking his anger making ayaan smile.

"ASR's son is not scared of anyone, ok?" Said arnav smiling and ayaan nodded.

"Haan. And not to forget you're even my son hm? So you'll very fast find new friends." Said khushi smiling tickling ayaan making him laugh. Arnav lift him in his arms and sat him on the chair. They all sat down and ate breakfast. Ayaan finishes his breakfast and went upstairs to get ready for the day.

"MOOOM!" Yelled ayaan.

"KYA HUA?" Asked khushi worried.

"COME AND HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR."