part 18 - She is not alone

Khushi walked to her car and sat in. Arnav followed her.

"Khushi listen to me." He knocked on her window but she didn't even look at him. Ayaan looked at arnav. Arnav was about to say something but he looked into Ayaans eyes. He grew up so fast, arnav smiled at him but ayaan not. He was a foreign for him. Khushi looked at ayaan and ayaan also at her.

"Khushi don't go, i want-"

Arnav couldn't finish his sentence. Khushi started the car and drove away. Arnav got angry, how could she just drive away without even listening to him? Arnav got a taxi and told him to follow khushi.

Khushi drove really fast. Ayaan looked at her, actually khushi was always a slow driver. He knew that she was afraid when someone drove fast, but right now she didn't even reslize how fast she was driving.

"Mommy?" Asked ayaan.

Khushi looked at im.

"That was my father right?"

Khushi's eyes got wide.

"What?" Asked khushi with a low voice.

"I said, can you please slow down." Said ayaan.

Khushi looked at the street and slowed down. She just imagined that question. She was afraid of that question, what should she say? Ayaan always wanted to know his father. But everytime he asked her about Arnav she told him that she's both for him, father and mother.

They arrived home and so did arnav. He payed the taxi driver and got out of the taxi.

"Khushi!" Yelled arnav.

Khushi turned around and saw arnav standing there, really angry.

"Come ayaan." Said khushi and opened the door. Arnav runned to them and turned khushi around.

"Why aren't you talking with me?" Asked arnav with an angry tone.

Khushi turned around to face ayaan.

"Let's go in come." Khushi was about to close the door but arnav held it open.

"What are you doing?" Asked khushi and tried to close the door.

"ASR?"

Arnav turned around, even khushi looked at the person that called his name.

It was lavanya. She jut came back from work with some files in her hand. She walked to them and stood infront of arnav.

"Khushi, go to ayaan." Said lavanya.

Khushi closed walked into the house and closed the door.

"Hi lavanya, nice to see you."

Lavanya gave him a cold face.

"I'm less pleased to see you. "

Arnav looked away.

"What are you doing here? Can't you just let her live her life? She doesn't need you!"

"Who are you to put your nose into our problems lavanya?"

Lavanya looked at him for a second before she said: