part 22 - Beware mr Raizada

FIRST OF ALL!!THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K!!😭😭I'M SOO SOO HAPPY! THIS JUST SHOWES HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL LOVE IPKKND! ❤️THANK YOU!!🙏🏼💜

FIRST OF ALL!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K!!😭😭
I'M SOO SOO HAPPY! THIS JUST SHOWES HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL LOVE IPKKND! ❤️
THANK YOU!!🙏🏼💜

____________________________________

Arnav opened his eyes and found himself at the poolside, but where is khushi? He sat up and looked around but he couldn't find her.

„Khushi?"

He stood up and walked into the room, the first thing he saw was the broken bed. He smirked and thought about the first time they broke the bed.

„Khushi? KHUSHI?"

No answer.

„KHUSHI?"

He walked to the washroom door and opened it, but she wasn't there. Now he got worried, where is that sankadevi?

He got out of his room and opened ayaans door slowly to see if khushi is there. He opened the door and there was only ayaan sleeping on his big bed. Arnav wanted to close the door again but stopped when he thought about the time where is was a baby. Arnav walked to him and layed the blanket properly over his body. He still looked like that little baby when he slept. He kissed his forehead and walked out of the room closing the door behind him slowly.

„Where is she?" he whispered to himself.

He opened the door of muskaan's room slowly and there she was. She was sleeping with muskaan in her little bed. He came closer and looked at them. Muskaan's face was hidden in khushi's chest and hugging each other. Arnav smiled at his girls. Muskaan moved and layed on her back opening her eyes slowly. Arnav went to her side of the bed and stroke her hair.

„Good morning princess." whispered arnav.

Muskaan opened her eyes and stretched her arms and legs like every morning. She looked at him and smiled.

„Good morning daddy." she said and sat up.

„Shh..mommy is still sleeping." said arnav pointing at khushi.

„Huh? When did she come?"

„Kya? You didn't see her comming into your room?"

„No." said muskaan.

„Means that this lady walked away from our room."

„Should we wake her up?" asked arnav with his well known smirk and muskaan nodded.

He stood up and opened the curtains very fast. The sunlight was shining through the room and on khushi's face.

„UGH! Arnav ji close the curtains please." said khushi who forgot that she isn't in her room.

„I want to..AHH!" khushi thought she's in her bed and wanted to roll over but fell on the floor.

„Khushi!"