First date

Jonathan

"How do I look" I ask Patrick as he sits on my couch eating my food.

"Like shit" he grumbles and I smile.

"Great, thanks" I say picking up my jacket.

"I can't believe you're going on a date with Payton, I was totally feeling her first" he pouts.

"And she wasn't feeling you back" I defend.

"It's not fair. I wanted to get with her first" he says.

"I'm not trying to get with her. I'm getting to know her and who she is and who she wants to be. Something you, might I add, are not capable of" I scoff.

"I can be a nice guy" he claims.

"She wants a gentlemen" I tell him.

"Oh... oh I can't do that" he claims.

"I know" I smirk.

"I still fucking hate you" he claims.

"Yeah... whatever" I shake him off.

I drive over to the address she sent me and I was kind of shocked. She was in the heart of Chicago in one of the most expensive apartments. I go to the elevator and go up to the 36th floor like instructed. I knock on the only door on the whole floor and start to sweat a little. It was quite intimidating to be honest.

The door opens and I feel my knees go weak. Payton stood there in a white blouse and a navy blue skirt. Her long and admittedly muscular legs bare and complimented by white wedges. Her blonde hair in a pony tail all the way around her shoulder. Her bright green eyes matched her smile as she stares not just at me, but through me. She looks me up and down and I almost felt like crying?

"Hi" she says.

"Hi" I reply.

"You can come on in, I gotta finish getting ready then I'll be good to go" she explains. She welcomes me in and I let out a gasp.

"Holy shit, this place is nice" I whisper 

"Like I said, there's not a lot of things I need" she smirks before going upstairs. I take this chance to look around nearly making myself dizzy.