Say It

Payton

"Jonathan stop" I giggle as he jumps of top of me.

"You're so cute when you're laughing, why on earth would I want to stop" he smirks.

"You suck" I laugh as he continues to tickle me.

It was the end of January and we spend most of our days at my place. It was warm in here and there's always something to do.

"Please stop" I beg.

"Never" he claims. I get a surge of strength and turnover so I was on top of him now.

"Ha! I win" I smile.

"How the hell did you just do that" he asks a bit shocked.

"I have two older brothers" I remind him.

"Okay, that makes sense" he admits.

I lean down and place a soft kiss on his lips as he grabs my arms. He moves them so they're on the arm rest of the couch so they're by his head. He runs his hands up and down my side making me weak. We break apart and I find him staring up at me. He gets a playful smirk on his lips and I look at him questionably.

"What's that look for" I ask.

"I really want to make love to you" he blatantly says and I was taken aback some.

"Do you have to announce it? Don't you guys usually just do it" I ask.

"Just because I want to do it doesn't mean you do" he insists.

"Why wouldn't I" I ask.

"I don't know..." he admits. "Do you" he asks.

"Ugh don't make me say it" I groan and he smiles.

"Say it. Say "Jonny there's nothing I want more than for you to make love to me" right now" he teases.

"I am not saying that" I gasp.

"Say it" he smiles.

"Make me" I challenge.

He quickly sits up and wraps my arms around his neck. He then wraps my legs around his waist as I sat in his lap. He slips his hands up my shirt and grabs at my sides as he starts to kiss my neck. My fingers get tangled in his long hair as his lips meet my collar bone causing me to arch my back.

"Jonathan" I gasp.

"What baby" he whispers against my skin.

"There's nothing I want more than for you to make love to me" I say softly and he smiles. He stands up and I hold on tight.

"Don't drop me" I warn.

"Don't worry Pay, I got you" he smirks.

He carries me up the stairs and to the bedroom before laying me down. He takes off his shirt before crawling into the bed. He softly pushes me down and crawls back on top of me. He moves some hair out of my face before kissing my forehead lightly. I smile as I run my hands down his toned stomach. I trace the lines and try to keep my heart rate down.

He pulls my shirt up and starts to kiss around my stomach. I feel my muscles tense under his touch as he starts to tug at my shorts. I take off my shirt and he slips my shorts off. He smiles big as his eyes search me all over.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" he asks.

"A few times" I blush.

"Now can I show you" he asks with a deep voice and I wish he would stop with the teasing.

"Yes, please" I beg.

His warm hands meet my cold skin as they search my body. I feel by bra strap pop as he removes it and he tosses it to the side. He sits back and stares down at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I wonder.

"I'm just admiring you, that's all" he claims.

"I feel weird" I admit.

"You shouldn't. You are the most exquisite human being I have ever laid my eyes on. You are so insanely beautiful that I need time to sit here and take it in so I'm not overwhelmed. And it sounds funny but I can physically feel myself fall more in love with you with each passing second" he claims. I smile big as he stares right through me.

"Will you just drop your pants already" I tease and he laughs.

"You actually want me to this time" he teases and I remember I totally told him to the first time we met.

"You heard me, drop em" I laugh.

After that was all said and done we laid in the dark tangled up in the sheets. I lay in his arms as he rubs my side.

"So that was great" he says and I giggle.

"You sound like you just scored" I admit.

"I did" he smirks and I smack his chest.

"You suck" I mumble.

"I'm just kidding. That was the greatest I've felt since we won the Stanley cup" he claims and I roll my eyes.

"Are we really talking about the sex we just had" I ask.

"You're not, but I am" he smiles.

"You're the worst" I insist.

"But you love me anyway" he says and I smile.

"I do" I admit.

Silence falls over us as I stare at the ceiling. Both of us saying nothing, but the kind of nothing that means everything.

"You know you're over a lot" I say randomly.

"Are you saying I should come over less" he jokes.

"No, I'm saying you should just move in" I admit and it falls silent.

"Are you sure? Because I know how important your alone time is" he admits.

"I didn't say what do you think about me thinking about moving in. I want to know if you would like to move in" I say.

"Not if your always going go all philosophical on me" he teases.

"It's psychological" I correct.

"Payton" he warns.

"Jonathan" I joke and he smiles.

"I like when you say my name. Say it again" he tries.

"Jonathan" I sing song.

"Okay, now slower" he tries.

"Jon-a-than. W-ill y-ou mo-ve in wi-th m-e" I say extra slow and he smiles.

"You're so stinkin cute" he says and I groan loudly. "And yes, I will move in with you" he finally agrees.

"Now what" I ask.

"Wanna have sex again" he asks.

"Yeah sure" I shrug. He rolls over so he's laying on top of me and I try to push him off, but I don't try that hard.