I'm Your Biggest Fan

Payton

"I'm still upset everyone has met your boyfriend except for me" my mom whines from the other side of the phone. I lean against the concrete wall of the hallways leading to the boys locker room as I let out a sigh.

"My siblings have met him because they didn't retire and move to Florida" I remind her.

"Hey... it's a extended vacation" she claims.

"It's been four years..." I trail off.

"Okay. Really extended. But I still want to meet him, maybe we can come catch a game" she suggests.

"I would rather go to Florida" I admit.

"You could if you want to. We have a extra room and everything" she insists.

"I would love to but we're so busy, I don't know when we would have time to" I defend.

"The holidays are coming up, don't you guys get time off for that" she wonders.

"Not really. We're in the middle of a road trip during thanksgiving and he'll probably want to be with his family for Christmas. Plus we've only been dating for a month, flying to see my parents is a bit much and I'm not sure he would want to do that" I insist.

"Do what" Jon asks coming out of the door.

"Fly to Florida for Christmas to meet my parents" I explain.

"I'm down" he claims and I raise my eyebrow.

"Really" I ask.

"Yeah, I would love to go to Florida to meet your parents and spend the holiday with you" he claims and I smile.

"Okay, I guess we're going to Florida for Christmas" I announce. My mom screams into the phone nearly making me drop mine. Oh... so now she's excited to see me.

We talk for a little before I finally hang up. As soon as the phone leaves my face there's a pair of lips on mine and I smile.

"Hi" I say as we break apart.

"Hi" he smiles.

"What was that for" I ask.

"I just really missed you" he shrugs.

"I missed you too" I admit. He grabs my hand and laces his fingers through mine. We turn and walk out to the parking lot.

"What are we doing today" he asks.

"Don't you ever get tired of me. I think there's been like two days since we met that we haven't seen each other" I admit.

"I could never get tired of being around you. You never cease to amaze me, I'm addicted to being around you" he claims and I smile. "I'm not being too clingy am I? I know you like to be alone" he remembers.

"I like to be alone. But I like to be alone with you" I admit. He squeezes my hand and it made me warm inside.

"So what are we doing" he asks again.

"How about we go for a walk while the weather is so nice" I suggest.

"Okay, want to meet at the pier" he asks.

"Sounds like a plan" I smile.

We drive over and I grab a hoodie from my truck. I find Jonathan on the pier with two drinks in his hand.

"A smoking hot hot chocolate for my smoking hot girlfriend" he announces handing me a cup and I take it and put it over my face to hide a blush. "I can still see you blushing" he teases and I push his arm.