Exotic Get Away

Payton

As soon as my memory came back I went to the doctors. They did some cat scans and it looked like my head finally healed. I wasn't sure what would happen if that took much longer or if I didn't get those precious memories back. I would have lost it for sure.

But by the time it all came back it was well into June and the summer was half over. I missed out on most of my free time trying to remember what it was like before the accident and now we're almost to training camp already.

But it's July now and there's so much I want to do. So much to catch up on.

I roll over in bed and run into something hard. I let out a few cuss words as I rub my head that just hit a rock I'm pretty sure.

"Damn Jon, have you been working out" I ask wiping at my eyes. That deep laugh fills my head making me smile.

I open my eyes and there's a bright pink suitcase laying next to me.

"I know I've been out of it for a while, but I swear to god I went to bed with a person" I admit. I peek my head over the suitcase and Jonathan was standing there with two suitcases himself.

"We're going on vacation" he announces.

"We're what now" I ask a bit shocked.

"We are going to Mexico" he announces holding up two passports.

"When" I ask.

"Now" he says.

"Now" I nearly yell.

"Surprise" he says with a goofy smile and I shake my head. I look at the suitcase and sigh.

"I should probably pack then huh" I ask.

"Nope, it's already packed" he assured me.

"So what am I supposed to do" I laugh.

"Get ready... the plane leaves in two hours" he claims and finally I was feeling awake.

"Do I have time to shower? You know what, fuck it I'll just wash myself" I claim rolling out of bed.

"I can help" Jon smirks and I roll my eyes.

"No, good boyfriends who give their girlfriends more than two hours to get their life together gets to help" I shun.

"I didn't want to wake you! You looked so peaceful" he claims.

"Then I ran into a suitcase" I remind him.

I run into the bathroom and spray my hair making it wavy. I wash up and change into a pair of jean shorts and a navy blue tank top. After brushing my teeth and applying deodorant I was ready to go.

We get into the plane with no issues and take our seats. Everyone gets boarded and we take off safely. I rest my head on Jonathan's as we start our journey.

"Don't you have questions about this" he asks.

"Asking questions is dangerous" I explain.

"So is letting me just steal you away" he defends.

"I trust you. I should trust you... right" I ask turning  to him.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna leave you there or kill you off" he laughs.

"Wow... Whatever did I do to deserve to not be left in a foreign land or to be knocked off" I joke.

"I don't know, you're pretty cute" he claims and I roll my eyes.

"So my wonderful and randomly spontaneous boyfriend, what are we going to do in Mexico" I ask.

"Before or after I leave you there" he jokes and I smack his chest. "I'm kidding! When we get there we'll get to the resort and have a day to chill. Then tomorrow we're going hiking through the ruins. We won't have a guide so we might actually get left in Mexico. Then we get to go around and kind of see their culture. Maybe try some of their food and listen to their music" he explains.

"That sounds... refreshing" I admit.

"If there's anything you want to try let me know and I'll make it happen" he insists.

"Whatever I do it'll be great because I'll have you" I claim and he smiles down at me. He kisses my head and we were on our way.

We arrive in Mexico pretty late. I'm not even sure where in Mexico we were but it was hot. We grab our things and Jon gets us in a taxi to where we were staying.

"Woah" I gasp as we pull up to the nicest place I've ever seen. It always mostly glass and really tall.

"How did I do" Jon asks.

"You did pretty fucking great" I admit.

He pays the driver for the trip then some before grabbing our things out of the back and heading in. We get checked in and head up to our room. The elevator heads up to the top floor which was exciting and we get off. Jon uses the key they gave us to go in and I was at a loss for words. I don't usually get into material things but man, was that pretty.

We put our things in there and I let out a long sigh. After everything that has happened, this is extra nice.

Jon wraps his arms around me from behind and snuggles his face into my neck. He softly kisses me and it made me feel so great honestly.

"You know we have our own pool" he says.

"How would I possibly know that" I giggle.

"Hey pretty lady... we have a pool" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I would love to get into the pool, let me go change" I say trying to get out of his grasp but he pulls me back.

"I don't want you to leave me yet" he mumbles into his my hair.

"If you let me go I'll let you pick the swim suit" I tease and he reluctantly lets go.

He chooses the black one that covers practically nothing but I would be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite.

I slip in that and grab a towel before going to the porch that had the pool. I go outside and find Jon already in the pool. He had a red rose in his mouth and I just shake my head.

"You're a mess" I giggle as he encourages me to get in.

The water was warm and I took no time to adjust. Jon grabs my hips and pulls me close. He moves a piece of hair from my face and I scrunch my nose when his wet hand grazes it.

"Are you happy" he asks.

"I'm beyond happy" I admit.

"Good" he insists.

We mess around in the water until I started feeling tired. I sit in his lap fighting off sleep but losing.

"Do you want to go to bed" Jonathan asks. His deep voice vibrating my body as he holds me close.

"No, I want to experience this with you" I insist.

"Baby you're eyes are closed" he laughs.

"I'm wide awake" I claims.

"Sure" he chuckles.

He picks me up in his arms and carries me into the hotel room. We go to the bathroom and he has a little bit too much fun drying me off. I change into his t-shirt and a pair of underwear before calling it a night.

I make Jon carry me to the bed because I secretly loved when he did that. He gracefully sets me down on the bed but I keep my arms locked around his neck. He crawls into bed next to me and I pull myself close feeling like I was gone from his embrace for too long.

"I love you princess" he claims and I smile big.

"I love you too Jonny."