Tummy Ache

Payton

"Baby... wake up."

"Payton, it's time to get up."

"I have bacon" a voice teases and my eyes shoot open.

"Bacon" I ask as a deep laugh fills my head.

"Wow... you love bacon more than you love me" Jon insists.

"Hell yeah I do" I tease.

"You're so mean, I'm going downstairs to celebrate our anniversary by myself" he claims crawling out of bed.

"That's not how this works" I giggle. He can't celebrate his and my anniversary without me.

"Can you just apologize so we can have make up sex and get the day started" he asks.

"Wow were just skipping to the good stuff today aren't we" I tease.

He crawls back into bed and moves the sheets over to the side.

"You... are being difficult" he says slowly.

"What are you gonna do about it" I ask biting my lip.

He abruptly takes my lips in his and instead of telling me to shut up he made me shut up.

After that was all said and done I jump in the shower to clean off and pull on some leggings and one of his t-shirt's. I open the door and see Jon standing there with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hi there" I laugh.

"Close your eyes" he replies and I cock my head to the side.

"You know most people reply with a hey or hello" I say.

"Please just do it" he sighs and I roll my eyes until eventually close them.

"Now what" I ask. He lifts me off the ground and over his shoulder before he starts moving. "Jonathan! Don't you dare drop me" I threaten.

"Are your eyes still closed" he asks.

"Are my eyes still clo... yes. They're closed. But that's not my concern right now" I defend. He smacks my butt and I let out a grunt. "What was that for" I whine.

"Because you're still being difficult" he claims.

He walks down the stairs before setting me down. He covers my eyes with his hand and I shake my head.

"Do you not trust me" I ask.

"Not in the least" he claims.

"Smart man" I smile.

He guides me a little before turning me around. He takes his hand off my face and my eyes adjust.

"Surprise" he yells like a little kid showing his mom the picture he just drew.

I look around and smile really big. All the couches and chairs are pushed to the side and there was at least a hundred soft blankets on the floor. There was a projector projecting a screen onto the wall under the upstairs staircase. I take in a deep breath and turn to see the kitchen completely covered in snacks, and not the usual healthy and gross snacks Jonathan buys but the good kind that's good for the soul and not your arteries.

"What is this" I ask.

"It's my version of a drive in movie. I know you don't like leaving and you love movies so I thought I could make a drive in at home. So I bought the softest blankets and all the Disney movies I can get my hands on" he explains.

"How many blankets did you buy" I ask.

"I don't know, all of them at the target down the street. I think like fifty" he shrugs.

"Are you insane" I gasp.

"Maybe" he smirks.

I jump high into his arms and we fall safely on the blankets. I shower his face with kisses as he holds my waist tight.

"Thank you" I say.

"For what? It's my anniversary too" he laughs.

"For doing all of this for me. I didn't think I would ever fall in love again but I'm falling hard" I admit.

"Thanks for being the best distraction I so desperately needed. I hate that I don't have hockey but I love that I have more time with you" he claims.

"I love you too" I smirk.

We grab some snacks and make hot chocolate before finding a spot on the floor. He closes the DVD player and the words "Peter Pan" shows up and I had to laugh.

"You got jokes huh" I ask.

"And you got grounded" he teases and I roll my eyes.

"You make one mistake" I joke.

"I thought it was great" he admits.

"I think you're great" I say.

"Happy anniversary" he smiles.

"Happy anniversary" I reply pecking his lips.

The movie plays and I watch like it was the first time. Jon and I feed each other junk food until our tummy's hurt.

Three movies later it was about five and neither of us had moved from our spots all night. I go in the kitchen to find some real food and Jon follows.

"You know... I hate to admit it. But life without hockey has been pretty nice" he admits.

"There's nothing wrong with you wanting to live a normal life for once" I assure him.

"It kinda is when it's my job to get back to hockey" he claims.

"You've done all you can. You've worked with the proposals and you train when you can. If and when hockey is back you'll be ready and not just physically. Hockey has taken a lot from you these past few years and you can finally get some of it back. Like this... this would have never happened if we were in season" I defend.

"Yeah... and my tummy wouldn't hurt so bad" he groans running his stomach.

"I will rub your tummy if you stop talking like that" I laugh.

"Deal" he smiles.

I switch over to water and Jon puts in yet another Disney movie. This time it was Brave and I smile. It was a newer Disney movie and I know I'm supposed to hate it but I don't. It was actually really cute.

Jon lays down and takes his shirt off and smiles at me. I crack my fingers to tease him and he shakes his head at me. I sit myself in his lap and massage his toned stomach trying not to get too turned on. My fingers dig into his skin and I stare down at his abs. Damn it.

"Like what you see" he asks and I blush. I cross my arms over my chest and he smirks. "Come on, you know I was kidding. Please don't stop" he begs. I roll my eyes and go back to massaging him.

After a while he grabs my hands stopping me from doing what I was doing. He places my hands by his head before running his hands up and down my side.

"You're giving me chills" I giggle.

"I can fix that" he claims. He pulls a really soft blanket over us and I rest my head on his bare chest. He sleeps without a shirt so it wasn't anything I wasn't used to.

Our bodies fit together like a two pieces of a puzzle. He wraps his arms around me as I listen to his heart beat fast.

"Why is your heart going so fast" I ask.

"It always does when you touch me" he admits.

"Why" I wonder.

"I don't know, but it only happens with you. I like it" he admits.

"Me too" I sigh.