Focused Midnight

Cat Sith, Turquoise, Sharp: Sinon

"Alright, K. I know the perfect bar to go to." I told him.

"No no no no, Wherever you're thinking is child's play compared to where I want to take you." K topped me.

"Okay, boozy boy. We can go wherever you want afterwards, but we're going to my bar first." I compromised.

"Alright, take me home." K joked.

I began to lead the group down a few streets and corners until we made it to an offside pub in a quaint plaza. We stepped in together and K immediately jumped.

"Agil?!" K shouted.

"K?! What the hell are you doin here?" Agil came out from behind the counter for a moment.

"Just headed out with the girls for a night on the town. I didn't know your name would get so big." K went and bro hugged Agil.

"Yeah, I've been getting a lot of business lately." Agil explained.

"Hey buddy! Another one over here!" A blonde spike haired man with sunglasses on yelled, holding up his empty beer mug.

"Speaking of which... Be there in a sec man." Agil addressed the customer.

"Drunks?" K asked.

"You tend to get them in a crowded bar like this." Agil told us.

"I'd be happy to kick his ass for you." K cracked his knuckles and neck simultaneously.

"I said gimme another!" The man yelled louder.

"I'll let you know if it comes to that." Agil went back behind the counter and filled the mans mug.

"Finally." He took his mug and headed to the other side of the pub, sitting in a back corner seat to himself.

K lead us to the bar counter and sat in one of the many tall stools. I sat and talked to Leafa but I noticed Silica looking at the tall seats in the background.

"You okay, Silica?" K asked her before I could.

"Yeah, I'm only allowed in here cuz I'm in your party. I won't drink it's okay." Silica looked down.

"You want to sit in a tall chair, don't you?" K could detect.

"What?! No! I'm fine! I'll just go wait outside, it's okay. You guys have your fun." Silica turned around and headed for the door but K quickly got off his chair and picked her up.

"Hey! Put me down! I'm not just some toy you can pick up whenever you want!" K put her in a tall chair beside his.

"Better?" K asked.

"...Thanks K." Silica nodded and blushed at the ground.

"Alright, Sinon. You chose the place, I'll choose the drinks." K said as he sat down.

"I don't know about that. I won't be able to handle big strong man alcohol." I teased.

"I bet you won't. Agil?" K requested.

"Serpent Blood and Snake Venom?" Agil knew K's usual.

"On the rocks." K pointed with a smile.

"We're not actually drinking blood and venom are we?" I asked.

"So what if we are? Heheh. No, they just name them that to keep the medieval illusion." K told me as the large shot glasses were put in front of us.

"Bottoms up!" K clicked his glass to mine and chugged.