One Will Fall

I swiped for DeathGuns head but he immediately ducked underneath it. In my frustration, I spun the Photon Sword in my hand so it was the right way up and swiped back. I managed to graze one of DeathGun's bandaged arms.

"Virus!" He called and pulled back.

"With pleasure!" He licked his lips and dashed at me with his ritual knife.

I fixed my footwork and prepared to use his momentum against him. As I stepped to the side to avoid him however, I felt his knife cut across my chest. I winced in pain and stumbled back before regaining my balance. Virus chuckled and drew an MP5 from his cloak. Once he began firing, I spun the Photon Sword fast enough to deflect his bullet barrage until he ran dry. When the gun clicked, Virus made the mistake of looking down at it. I used this to my advantage. I lunged and instantly swiped for his neck but he leaned back limbo style. I made sure to use this against him too. I spun and heel kicked him away, causing him to tumble towards the edge of the building. He caught himself but Pixel stepped in to stop me from finishing the job. I brought my Photon Sword up and attempted to slash down on Pixel's head but he grabbed the handle of it. I tried to punch him in retaliation but he caught my fist. As I stared face to face with his morphing pixelated mask, Pixel sent electricity from his palm and forced my Photon Sword off. I yanked away and punched him with my Photon handle in hand. When I tried to turn it back on however, it short circuited and stayed off.

"Come on, come on!" I tried desperately to restart the damn thing.

"If a gun jams, there's always a backup. If your backup jams, you're shit outta luck." Pixel tilted his head with his hands on his hips.

I glared at him.

"What, you thought you were the only one with the technopath ability? Think again." Pixel held up his electrified hand.

"Clocks ticking, K." Pito pet Sinon's hair.

A surge of power coursed thru me until it was forced out of my hand and onto Pixel. I used my red electricity to try to fry him, but he pushed against my current with his own.

"Enough!" DeathGun swooped in and elbowed me in the face, knocking me off balance.

I began to fall but quickly rolled back to my feet. In that instance, I used my own electricity to restart my Photon Sword. There I stood amongst what felt like Devils. DeathGun. The one with the fatal bullet. Pitohui. The insane death obsessed concubine. Virus. My arch enemy of the real world. And for the first time, Pixel. A long forgotten foe. Alone, I could barely handle. Together? Can I even win?

"Oh the suspense! So much to handle!! Hahahahaa!!!" Virus charged me with an insane look in his eye.

I watched his approach carefully and when I found an opening, I sliced him in half in one swift movement. In that moment, DeathGun rushed me with his fists and knocked the Photon Sword from my hand. I punched his mask hard and cracked it but that only pissed him off. He faked me out and punched me in the stomach hard, then in the face, again and again. The air around me shifted and I blocked his next punch. I headbutt him away from me, he stumbled back and we both stood with our knuckles up. Now that we reset, I intended to take him down properly. I threw a crazy right that he dipped away from but I ducked under his retaliatory hook. I elbowed his rib in response, then stood up and hooked his jaw. I wrapped my arm around his and punched his mask repeatedly. With each electric punch, it cracked and cracked until it broke to reveal the true face of Red Eyed ZaZa. It only pissed me off more. I grabbed him by the head, held my hand to the sky and electrified his brain with a bolt of lightening. I looked over to Pixel who was also covered in electricity.

"A battle for the ages." He said and got ready.

"I wonder if I..." Pito cut Sinon's arm slightly with her red Photon Sword.