A Wondrous Wedding

I awoke the next morning feeling groggy as my head ached. I slowly sat up and groaned with Sinon laying next to me. All I remember is getting shit-faced drunk after proposing. I remember saying it was a big milestone.

"Wake up, sweet cheeks. It's our big day." I slapped her butt over the blanket.

She groaned but with a playful smile from what I could hear. I got out of bed and got dressed up for the day. I went for the door to the throne room but I was stopped.

"Hey." Sinon called for my attention.

I looked at her and waited.

"The second you walk out that door, we'll have to spend most of the day apart..." She told me.

I saw the look in her eye and smiled as I approached her side of the bed. I knelt down and pet her soft cheek. Sinon held my hand to her face and smiled as she looked into my eyes.

"It'll all be worth it in the end." I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

A big smile went across her face as she blushed adorably.

"But first you must get out of bed." I chuckled and stood up.

"Uuugh." She groaned.

"I know, I know. You can hate me later. But today... it's showtime." I smirked and went out the bedroom door.

I was immediately met with all of the faces of my friends who were all sitting patiently at the empty table. I paused as they all instantly looked at me.

"K!!" They yelled.

"What brings you all here so early?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Lizbeth laughed.

"It's your big day, remember?" Asuna giggled.

"Course I remember." I assured them.

"Well, we gotta make sure that you two don't see each other until the big moment! So buckle up!" Liz explained.

"Oh great." I smirked and shook my head.

"With that being said, we formed a solid plan in order to execute this properly." Asuna informed.

"So, guys with guys and girls with girls!" Liz called out.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on, K." Kirito suddenly grabbed me and dragged me away.

"Wait! Hey! I didn't sign up for this when I proposed!" I yelled as he dragged me out the main double doors.

Kirito let go and we both shared a laugh as we descended down the long stairs.

"So what, you're gonna help me pick an outfit?" I asked Kirito in a joking way.

"That would be too easy. I had to call in the big guns for this one." He smiled and looked ahead of us at the bottom of the steps.

"Hey Kirito!" Klein waved as he stood next to Agil.

"The big guns, huh?" I smirked at Kirito.

"Yup." He grinned.

We reached the bottom of the staircase and stood before Agil and Klein as other townsfolk prepared for the day.

"Woah, You're looking pretty baller now K." Klein was digging my new look.

"That's because he's the Spriggan King now." Kirito shut his eyes and told him.

"What?! Seriously?! How did you manage to do a thing like that??" He asked.