Entire Devotion

Slylph, Green, Skilled, Leafa.

K opened the door and slowly pushed himself in to not make any noise.

"Where were you?" Lizbeth startled him.

"Jeez, Lizbeth you scared me." K smiled.

"Answer the question." Lizbeth barked.

K saw that the situation wasn't as happy as he thought it was.

"I went out. I told you that." He replied.

"To town square?" Lizbeth confirmed.

K hesitated to talk, knowing that anything he said would be used against him.

"Yes." K answered.

"Right, and who was that girl you were with?" Lizbeth prodded.

"A friend." K diffused.

"Do you ever think about how Sinon might feel about you?" Lizbeth cut her mean tone.

"W-what?" K was confused.

"Sinon really cares about you, K. She has intense feelings for you and it broke her heart when she saw that." I told him.

"Do you ever take her feelings into consideration when you go and mess around like that?" Lizbeth asked.

"Hold on, she saw that?" K became concerned.

"Mhm, and she broke down at the sight of it." Lizbeth confirmed.

K just stood and contemplated things hard for a moment.

"Do you care about Sinon?" Lizbeth took advantage of K's confusion.

"Of course I do. I just..." K groaned and leaned against the wall holding his head.

"Sinon really cares about you, K. She usually doesn't care as much as she does. She didn't even care about Kirito as much as she does with you." Lizbeth told him.

"I just don't know if she'll accept me for who I truly am." K looked at the ground.

"Would you hate it if you saw Sinon with another guy?" Lizbeth asked him.

"Yea..." K admitted.

"How would you feel?" Lizbeth continued her questions.

"I'd feel sad..." K contemplated.

"Would seeing her with another guy anger you?" Lizbeth asked.

"Mm." K nodded.

"What would you do if Sinon started dating that guy behind your back?" Liz kept going.

"I would disappear." K admitted without hesitation.

"Why would you want to disappear?" I wondered.

"She wouldn't notice until I had already left. And if she cried about it later on, then good. Perhaps she'd recognize what she's lost." K spoke coldly.

"Don't you think that's a little unfair?" Liz asked.

"Betrayal is quite familiar to me. I do that because I've had to deal with it many times before, and it's how I protect myself." K told truly.

"Is that any reason to act like you don't care?" I asked.

K went for the door.

"Everything I have gone through thus far has made me the emotionless person that some perceive me to be." K told us.

"Where are you going?" I wondered.

"I clearly don't belong here. Kirito hates me, Sinon hates me, Asuna doesn't like me and you three don't care." K spoke his mind.