Purplexed

After the traumatic events of the last game, the group decided it would be best to go back to Alfheim for awhile. Before I could protest however, Kirito and Asuna said they had something to show me. My curiosity was peaked so I didn't argue the point. We spawned inside the main house and everyone moved into the living room, but Kirito and Asuna were nowhere to be seen at first. Then they suddenly emerged from their bedroom.

"Gather round everyone." Asuna said with a pleasant smile.

Kirito stood next to Asuna and put his hand on his hip while Silica, Sinon, Lizbeth and Leafa all came together.

"K. You've taught us so much about this new game, we wanted to introduce you to someone special." Asuna addressed me.

"We want you to meet our... uhm-" Kirito couldn't find the word.

"Our daughter." Asuna came up and hung off Kirito's shoulder.

I froze for a second. Daughter? I thought. All of a sudden two tiny young hands split them apart and in the middle of them was a young girl with long black hair and cute little curious eyes. Sinon let out a quiet gasp next to me.

"K. This is Yui. Yui, this is-"

"The Crystal Swordsman! Feared and renowned warrior!" Yui didn't need an introduction as she exclaimed with joy.

I chuckled back solemnly.

"That is my alias in battle. You may call me K." I softly pointed.

"Hello, K!" She closed her eyes and waved with a giggle.

"Ugh, she's so cute!" Sinon wrapped around my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"She is indeed." I laughed in agreement.

"Now that you've met her, we wanted to show you how helpful she can be on the field." Asuna declared.

"In battle?!" I asked, knowing very well that the battlefield was no place for a young girl.

"Don't worry, she's a pixie. She can give us the information we need when we need it." Just as Kirito said that, Yui sprouted pink wings and shrunk to the size of a fairy.

She then flew around me and went to sit on Kirito's shoulder.

"Fascinating." I looked closer.

"What kind of work did you have in mind?" Sinon asked.

"There's a dungeon in the cave of a mountain not far from where K saved you. We believe it holds a legendary item." Kirito explained.

"Legendary? Sign me up!" Lizbeth exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan." Leafa agreed.

"Alright then. Let's get moving." Kirito issued.

We stepped outside the house and looked to the sky. I felt guilty however. It reminded me of when I snapped at the group and left them behind to save Sinon. I was ashamed.

"What's wrong K?" Sinon asked.

"I snapped at the group when I came to save you. I still feel awful about it." I explained.

"Don't worry, K. We know you were just worried for Sinon's well being. We all were."Asuna assured me.

"It's alright, K. Truly. We understand how you were feeling." Kirito assured.

"Right. Yeah. Thanks, guys." I nodded.

"Now then, everyone ready?" Kirito asked.

"Ready!" The rest of us said in unison.