LPFMK

Technopath, Purple, Sharpshooter: K

Our squad began to move along the back streets near the urban districts edge. We moved in, choosing cover as we went. Eventually, we came to a main road leading to the heart of the urban district.

"Stay sharp." M reminded us all.

We travel at a steady pace along the main road as we move up. I kept my eyes and ears open for any sign of our enemies. For the most part, it was clear. Couldn't spot any targets out in the open or on top of any buildings. We proceeded to move along the sidewalk with our eyes peeled. I flicked my arm screen open and checked the map in front of everyone.

"Alleyway. Good cover." I simply said and pointed as we came across it.

"Easy passage too." M agreed.

We all slowly moved thru the alleyway. I was attentive enough to analyze around us. It was quiet. Extremely quiet. I kept my Deagle at the ready. All was well as we advanced, right up until bullets started raining down around us.

"Get down!" M shouted.

I slid around the corner of a building while M, Pito and Llenn ducked behind a dumpster. I looked up to where the bullets were raining from and saw two male players unloading assault rifles.

"They're above!" I screamed and precisely popped the first one.

I swapped targets and quickly popped the next one but I witnessed a bullet line aimed at my chest. I had only one option in the split seconds I had to think. I fell backwards on my ass so that the bullet would fly over my face. I watched it then landed with both hands still on my Deagle. I aimed as I sat on the ground and fired into the surprised players head. My heart raced after that.

"They're trying to trap us in the alley!" M shouted as enemies unloaded on the dumpster.

"Leave it to me!" Fuka yelled and fired two grenade launchers at each entrance of the alleyway.

She killed two groups of two, eliminating the rest of that squad.

"Thank Go-" Llenn froze as more bullet lines came from behind us.

I peeked over my shoulder before sprinting to avoid them.

"Another squad trying to pinch us! They must've heard the gunfire!" I shouted, sliding back behind the dumpster with the others.

"Chances are, they're going to try the same strategy as the others!" M yelled over the gunfire.

"It's my turn." Pito began to look insane as she spawned herself two dual wield Uzis.

She hopped over the dumpster and unloaded on two of the six man team. When they went down, we had a second to check their bodies. They looked like soldiers.

"It's them again." M noticed.

I watched the alley entrance behind us and saw two more enemy soldiers with assault rifles. Before I could warn anyone, Llenn sped immediately into action.

"These ones are mine!" Her extreme speed allowed her to get in close and shred them both with her P-90, Pichaan.

"There should be two more." I relayed.

"Don't bother. If this team loses too many of its guys they just resig-" M suddenly got shot between the eyes.

"M!!" Llenn screamed.

"Sniper! On the rooftops!" I warned.

M slid down against a wall but he dropped his EBR14 on the ground. I holstered my Deagle and snatched it fast to get a read on the enemies position. Then I remembered the building. They were in it during the scan. They must have baited us. I aimed up at it and found his silhouette in a dark window. Not only could I see his scope glare, I could also see his stupid head and helmet. I smiled and pulled the trigger, popping him before he could line up another shot. I rushed over to M's body and crouched in front of him next to Llenn. She was crying. Pito stood over us but Fuka stayed on guard with the last of her rounds.