Death Confessions

I was sprinting rapidly thru a forest, in the process of chasing down a group of green goblins as I ran. I flapped my feathered wings to boost me forward, allowing me to close in and force one goblins face into the ground. I jumped off its body and proceed to swerve thru the trees hovering slightly above the ground. I maneuvered quickly in and out just barely avoiding tree trunks as well as branches. I was eventually in a clear spot and swerved hastily, cutting off the two remaining goblins before they could get away. With them being smaller and weaker enemies, I easily slashed one's body clean in half with my crystal blade. I heard the it begin to hum as I quickly readjusted and drove the point of my sword straight thru the final goblin's chest. When it's body exploded into triangles and I was rewarded some XP, I took a closer look at my crystal sword. It gave off a slight pulsing aura as it hummed but it slowly faded away, indicating that it was still hungry.

"Fret not, Soul. I shall kill enough to satisfy us both." I spoke confidently to my blade before returning it to my back.

"Daddy!" I heard Athena's voice.

I looked around frantically but didn't spot her anywhere.

"Huh?" I let out, not thinking I could lose an all white little girl in a vibrant green forest.

"Over here!" She called out again, except her voice was somewhere else.

I snapped to attention but still didn't see her anywhere. I smirked and let out a chuckle, catching on to what she was up to.

"Playing hide and seek, Athena?" I asked.

"Catch me if you can!" She teased.

This time, I could hear her snickering from behind a close by tree. I slowly and stealthily approached, taking care to throw off her scent as I closed in.

"Welp, I guess I'll just have to leave you out here all alone." I said playfully.

"Hey! No fair!" Athena immediately poked her head out and let out a little squeak as she saw me right in front of her.

"You're very good at hiding, princess. But daddy's the ultimate seeker." I smiled at her.

She smiled but stuck out her tongue and blew to make an adorable little raspberry noise.

"Ugh! She's so freaking cute! Just look at her!" Asuna was ecstatic as she arrived with the other girls

"Right?? I just wanna hold her and never let go!" Leafa was getting giddy.

"Not only that, but she gets along so well with everyone! Especially Pina!" Silica agreed and looked up, seeing her small winged light blue companion climb atop her head.

Pina screeched and happily flew over to Athena who softly booped its nose with a giggle.

"She definitely has your eyes, K." Sinon pointed out as Pina returned to Silica's head.