Revengeance

The bright sun began to shine in as I laid awake on K's bare chest. He shifted and looked down at me as I rubbed his body. I smiled back at him.

"Good morning, my king." I kissed his chest.

"And to you, my queen." He smiled.

I also smiled as I laid my head back down on K's chest. He exhaled and played with my hair as we lay together. A moment of silence fell as we cuddled.

"Will you still love me when we're old?" He randomly asked.

I popped up and looked at him slightly ticked.

"How could you say that?" I said genuinely.

He shrugged and thought more.

"Of course I will. Idiot." I laid my head back down on him.

K let out a chuckle.

"Good." He pet my hair more.

Eventually we came out of the bedroom to find Athena giggling with Fenrir as they played. Her curious little eyes met ours and she sprung to life happily.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She ran up and hugged us both.

"Good morning, Athena." I smiled and pet her head.

"It's such a nice day outside! Can we go flying?" Athena looked up at us with pleading eyes.

I looked over to K who smiled at me.

"Of course we can." He pet her head too.

"Yay!!" Athena jumped and caught herself with her white feathered wings.

She quickly flew towards the double doors and opened them both. We joined her and looked at the staircase below.

"Are you ready?" K asked us.

"Yeah!" Athena smiled.

I nodded and he opened his black feathered wings. Athena opened hers and I opened mine. With a skip and a jump, we used the stairs like a diving board and took to the skies. Athena giggled happily the whole time. We flew until we stumbled across a water fountain near the edge of town. We landed at it and Athena just looked longingly with a smile.

"Your highness!" A voice yelled.

We turned around to see a Spriggan player panting and out of breath.

"We have just received news that your friend Fukaziroh did not make it home." He spoke.

"What?!" K shouted.

"She was last seen headed back to Sylph territory! Nothing else is known!" The boy defended.

K gridded his teeth together, being visibly conflicted.

"Inform Zuke and his friends. Have them seek her out." K ordered.

"Of course, my lord." The boy nodded and hastily ran away.

"What happened to Fukaziroh?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I've sent our best to find out." K assured me.

"Daddy! Mommy! Can we go swimming?" Athena asked.

"Of course, sweetheart." K smiled and took my hand.

"King K!" The same voice called.

K looked back from the water and watched as the scrawny messenger boy returned.

"What is it?" K relaxed in the water.

"It's Zuke. It seems he was defeated." He informed.

"Defeated?" K asked.