Unbinded Rampage

"Wait K!" I heard Leafa yell to me.

I was already in the process of storming out and away from the house.

"What." I stopped and growled without even slightly turning around to look at her.

"You don't even know where to look." Leafa walked in front of me.

"Wrong. I don't need to know where to look." I spoke.

"What?" Leafa asked.

I opened my friends list and tapped on Sinon's username, then opened my map to pinpoint her location.

"Got her." I concluded.

I zoomed in to get a closer look at the land.

"The mountain ranges of Alfheim." I confirmed.

"He would be headed for the tallest one." Asuna chimed in.

I closed my menu, pulled out my sword and opened my wings, preparing to launch into the sky like a damn rocket.

"Wait, K. We can help you." Kirito said trying to convince me to lead the team.

"Then find your own way, Kirito! The clock is ticking fast and I need nothing else but to see her right now. My anger inside me is making sure that nothing stands in my way. Not even you. I'll level the whole game if that's what it takes. If you want to help me then so be it, but I am not helping you get there!" I fumed.

I was getting frustrated.

"We'll follow you. You just have to care enough not to leave us behind." Kirito stated.

"The only thing I care about right now is Sinon." I barked back and launched off towards the mountain ranges like a jet.

I could barely hear the others behind me as I put distance between us quickly. I knew they couldn't keep up with those wings of theirs. The whole team had those glass wings. They would have to stop eventually, but not me. My feathered wings kept me airborne forever but I tried my best to clear my rage filled mind.

"Don't worry, Sinon. I'm coming." I said out loud.

After a long journey of flying I could feel the others no longer behind me. A shame too, we were almost there. They ended up stopping at the peak of some close by mountaintops but I continued to press forward alone. I looked for the tallest mountain in the range and locked my eyes onto it. The thing I noticed however was that it seemed to be randomly glowing red.

"A volcano?" I asked myself.

These mountains were in the coldest North side of Alfheim. Why would any of the mountains be active? I began to drop my altitude slightly to pick up a bit of descending speed. I swooped in and landed in front of the mostly calm volcano. The mountain was split open and within was still a pool of flowing magma. I approached the core thru the burned split and inside there were safe spots acting natural platforms within the lava pool. I got closer, looking around as I sensed an evil presence.

"I'm here for your head, you sadistic son of a bitch." I spoke quietly before attempting to locate Tanzibal.

"Be careful when you play with fire, K. You might get burned." I heard his voice echo.

"I'm not playing your games this time. Where are you?" I shouted and looked around.

"Tsk tsk. The games are half the fun. Do try to enjoy yourself." Tanzibal said with a smile.

"Face me so you can die!" I was furious.

"Oh, but I won't be fighting you this time." Tanzibal hissed.